Reviews for Just to Hear Your Voice
One word...beautiful
kandita chapter 1 . 3/31
Very good...the right everything
flamegirl55 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
This... This is wonderfull! Its one maybe even the best fanfiction ive read until now!
I really nearly needed to wipe my tears. Youre a wonderfull Writer and could imagine all the feelings and Places
so well! Just... beautiful!
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
AWWWWWAWWW! THAT WAS SOO CUTE! Really, that was great. Still not as great as a love triangle, but great nonetheless. SOOO! Make more fluffy stories, plz?/
Didoune24 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I read this fanfiction a long time ago, but since I'm reading your whole work I decided to re-read again and I didn't mind as I liked it very much the first time !
I enjoyed the meeting between Itachi and Hinata (was it thanks to a little help from fate ? The blogger and his fan met randomly...)
They matched so well, sharing the same opinion about music and literature, their conversations were so smooth... I'm so glad he is the one who let Hinata's talent be known to everyone ! I don't know why but I easily picture Hinata as a good singer !
Then I also loved her relationship with Ino, Anko and Neji. It was funny to read about Anko & Kakashi's twins birth, Neji's marriage proposal was so touching, and finally, you had a great idea for Itachi and Hinata reunion... A Masquerade !
Well, I'll certainly read this story again someday !
Funkychenchen chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Omg that was such a cute and romantic story! It really made me smile and feel warm inside! Continue your stories are amazing and u love reading them :)
woodlandfairykirk chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
really good(:
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
That was a really cute store :P
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
*applauds* that was B-E-A-U-Tiful! Just loved it :I
Nahina chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Hey i love this chapter especially the song its one of my favourites
ValentineSin13 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
awww Adorable w still one of the best stories i've read
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
_ Like! :DD
yume824 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I LOVED IT. It was a quaint, modest and well-written story. You didn't disguise Itachi for as long as I would have liked but I felt that it worked very well. I can definitely imagine Hinata as a secretly talented singer and the NejixTenten pairing was adorable! It was very enjoyable.

yume824
bell-keys chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I had this huge smile reading this, it was so lovely!
Emmeline's Embers chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
The ending was amazing! I loved this story!