Reviews for Ties that Bind, Bonds that Break
tara chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Liking this story so far. You write very well, and your characterizations are really nicely done. It's a pleasure to read. I'm curious as to why Yoshimo seems so open and compassionate with Rem, though. I feel like he'd be more distant, not wanting to get involved in her emotions if he's planning to betray her, especially if he thinks she killed his sister (if you're going with that for this story). Unless he's mostly pretending? Anyway, I look forward to more of
this story..
Juliet chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Like it :) It's a pity that fics about Yoshimo are rare indeed... So I'm looking forward for reading the next chapter :)
BTW, the mode mentioned is remarkable... despite having such a heartbreaking end :'(
Ann chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Wow... I was just blown away by this fic - probably one of the fics best I've read. Incredibly well written - the language is wonderful and the delicate balance between description, dialog and forwarding the story is perfectly maintained. Everyone is so in-character, you seem to capture their essence really well - plus your charname is very interesting, too. I also love how you have integrated in-game dialogue into the fic - it's fun to recognize lines you'd know in your sleep, and it also ties your story nicely to the game, with the additions and modifications to the original dialog keeping things fresh. Keep the awesome work up, I'm eagerly waiting for continuation! :)
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Good chapter! I liked the description of the protagonist finally getting to have a bath after Irenicus. I thought the slower pacing worked well for the chapter, allowing the reader a closer look at the different characters in the story. I liked it. :)
pontenigra1 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Hey, what a great start! Excellent writing, love the change of perspective, realistic interactions. I am intrigued. Yoshimo romances are rare, and the fact that you believe more than one emotional bond is possible makes it even better. I am polyamorous myself, so this made me super excited :) Also, I love how your Charname projects a certain air of power, makes it all more realistic in the context of the story. Can't wait for more, will definitely keep on reading! Cheers, Pontenigra
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
A Yoshimo romance; very interesting. :) I liked Nalia's point of view in this chapter and how you wrote about her experiences before the party turned up-her perspective was very enjoyable and interesting to read. I also liked Anomen in this, and the introduction of the Bhaalspawn through the other characters' eyes seemed good and dramatic. Very nice chapter.
Vild Runescarred chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Salve,

I adore the language - very elaborate and elegant. It is difficult to say anything about the story after such a short chapter, but it seems most promising. I shall await the next chapter with anticipation. :)

Vive valeque!