Reviews for The Interview
keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
i love it 3
dragonlady98 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
i really do prefer this to what happened in the book. Sirius is one of my favorite characters and i hate Bella for killing him
mageofmyth chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I liked this story.
Dr Stranger chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Fun little story. Thanks.
Chi Vayne chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
"Harry, Cornelius is not a bad person. Not truly. Yes he made mistakes, and yes he cares more about the idea of being Minister of Magic than actually doing the job, ..."
I can agree that he doesn't deserve to die, and I can agree that making mistakes does not make you a bad person, but caring more about the idea of being Minister of Magic than actually doing the job does make him, if not a bad person, a bad minister. And I can't recall whether Fudge knew about the Dementors or if that was only Umbridge.
jada951 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
cool beans!
jada951 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
interesting interview!
Iwa Shinju chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
You haven't overdone it, but make your story believable. I like it.
hpfananita chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
A nice read, good results from the interview.
witowsmp chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
This was an enjoyable story.

I really do believe that most of the problems in Harry Potter could very easily be solved without much trouble.
mitremlap chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
great story, thank you
Wizco chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
You should look into revising this chapter once in a blue moon.

The fact it's all in bold lettering is quite disturbing to read.

The sentences two different people speak should never be on the same line, you should correct that.

Example: "Of course Harry. Did Professor Dumbledore say what he wanted to see you about?" Harry shook his head, "No, he just said he had some information that I should hear firsthand."

The first part is Hermione, but the way it is written it seems Harry is speaking, he even is in the same paragraph.

Well, that's the negatives.

I liked this story as a whole, it was fun and short, ideal to read before going to bed.

ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Nice short story and good results from the interview. Thanks for sharing!