Reviews for The Yule Ball
Gin110881 chapter 1 . 3/10
I like the idea that the two of them have been together ever since the Yule Ball. There is only one occasion, that I like more. That is, after Harry's name was drawn in GoF.
pottergrangerweasley chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
ur summary is inconsistent but the story is good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I loved it all... Every word!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
wish this really happened in canon
elizapi chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
too true, I love H/G as a couple, but it doesn't really fit in canon unless you assume there's some truth to the manipulative ploy theories. Which, while I think Dumbles was short a few marbles, I don't think canon had any malicious manipulations from him or the Weasleys.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I agree, JKR blew it with Harry and Ginny. I can totally see something like this happening during the tournament. I really like the idea. I think my biggest comment would is reserved for you giving us just a bit at the beginning of the story actually showing Ginny reaching out to him and standing up to Ron. It just jumped right into Harry wanting to ask her, and only her, and only your pre story note that Ginny had reached out to Harry provided any cushioning to his sudden interest in her.
Flame0414 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I agree with that line I mean I saw plenty of ideas for that and they were not even mentioned
carolyn jinn chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Great little story..Loved it.

I agree with your comment at the end about Ginny being under utilized by JKR in the Harry stories. She is a strong character and her story needed to be told, also.
floyddickey chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i love this one shot but i seriously wish it was turned into a full story. and wow you should really take up writing as a career because again i was shockingly reminded of how i can relate to this story. very very good. i seriously hope this gets turned into a real story.
ECTO-DMC chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Very nice story I remember telling my Wife when I finnaly red the books last year that I thought it was wierd That Harry eneded up with Ginny but she was like a non player through most of the early books. This story made me smile and could quite easy fit in with the Soulbonding story :) or the Real books!

Cameron
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Like I said in my last story review, I wasn't a big Ginny/Harry fan...but now you're taking all that apart...again another well done story.

As before..I'll add this to my story favs...keep this up and I may become a fan of these two.

:))
Unoh chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I really like your version of the yule ball, can't stop reading your stories. and i totally agree with you that ginny is under utilze in jkr's stories.
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 11/15/2011