Reviews for The Yule Ball
kateplay chapter 1 . 2/17
So agree Ginny should have played a bigger role in the books in Harry's life even after the DOM it just went back to the trio same it would have stopped all the people saying Ginny is not good enough for him if she had shown her as his equal and part of the group

I always felt after the DOM the trio should have added Ginny zluna and Neville and they should have done the horcrux hunt as that group
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Great one-shot ! I loved the fluff
paz chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Perfect
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
I think the only reason she did not have Ginny do so was because she wanted Harry to have that failed relationship with Cho so he could appreciate and love Ginny more. But I agree, this should have been in the books, seriously as I was reading this I would have been convinced this was in the actual book if not for two reasons. One: I read the fourth book all ready. Two: I know I am currently on right now and am not reading the fourth Harry Potter book online right now.
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Can't believe that I never commented on this. It's just wonderful, and the way Harry drew out Ginny's expectations was very clever. It presented their deepening feelings over the weeks quite well, although, the 'real' canon Harry wouldn't have been so smooth. (You know my feelings about the 'real' canon Harry, though).

Ron was remarkably understated when H and G were caught cuddling on the sofa and had obviously been there all night. I guess he figured he'd 'straighten' Harry out later, out of Ginny's hearing.

A really lovely and loving tale.
Ashlynn75 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
The story is amazing...abd as a HUGE harry and ginny fan...I really appreciate the fact that you shed some light on how ginny was underrated in books and EXTREMELY underrated in movies...I would love to read more from you...awesome story...love it...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Awesome! Enjoyed reading the H/G interactions here. Agree with you that it's weird that Ginny nvr interacted with harry at all during goblet.
whitecanary1611 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Love it
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I happen to agree with you. Infatuation or not, I can't see Ginny not stepping up to fill the void that Ron left behind.
Gin110881 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I like the idea that the two of them have been together ever since the Yule Ball. There is only one occasion, that I like more. That is, after Harry's name was drawn in GoF.
pottergrangerweasley chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
ur summary is inconsistent but the story is good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I loved it all... Every word!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
wish this really happened in canon
elizapi chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
too true, I love H/G as a couple, but it doesn't really fit in canon unless you assume there's some truth to the manipulative ploy theories. Which, while I think Dumbles was short a few marbles, I don't think canon had any malicious manipulations from him or the Weasleys.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I agree, JKR blew it with Harry and Ginny. I can totally see something like this happening during the tournament. I really like the idea. I think my biggest comment would is reserved for you giving us just a bit at the beginning of the story actually showing Ginny reaching out to him and standing up to Ron. It just jumped right into Harry wanting to ask her, and only her, and only your pre story note that Ginny had reached out to Harry provided any cushioning to his sudden interest in her.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »