Reviews for Pandora's Box
ordayone chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
no boyfriend. no action. bwahahaha
missyy94 chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Omg! Please update!
jester2vri chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
This story is a very intense read. The author notes bring new insight to the disturbing imagery. I was very dissappointed to see it has not been updated in so long. I really do hope you pick up the thread again. Thanks for writing this.
Yoshikimos chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Awesome story so far. So freaking realistic
Matt chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Hey just finished reading this story so far and I just gotta say this is fantastic, im kinda a fan of darker gritty stories rather than light and fluffy ones and this story is so incredibly well written compared to others on this site, i really do hope you are able to update soon, i cant wait to read what happens next!
partitioning chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
As difficult and intense as this can be to read, I wanted to say that I am really enjoying it. I think it's very well-written and I'm intrigued to see where you take it. I hope you'll post more some day. :)
BattleAngel chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
excellent story, very well writen, you really managed well very difficult themes, wonderful rhythm, amazing characters. I love this story so far. It kind of hurt me to see Paul Karofsky as a monster, but I understand is for the sake of the story, and I know there are fathers like that (like in the movie American Beauty or Carrie's mother). And, yeah, it kind of hurt me too to see a David so violent and a Kurt so victimized, but I'm impressed with your points of view, with your imagery, so powerful, so strong, yet so frail, so... like saying "You see that? this is what happen in the real world... it doesn't matter if you close your eyes: it still exists."

Please, do continue with this amazing work when you're ready.
the pink post-it chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Wow I found your story by accident and once I started reading it I couldn't stop. There are so many things going on at once at times I feared for Kurt's life and others I was all into the dominating sex. I am really sorry to hear that this story could bring back memories of your unfortunately rape but I am glad to know that you're were able to move on. I understand that maybe continuing this story may be difficult but I got hooked into it and I don't know what I'll do if you never updated again. Hope to hear from you soon. Also learning about Dave's father helped me realize why Dave asks the way he does, he wants to be in control and that's why he goes after Kurt. If I were in Kurt's situation I don't know if I had the guts to call the police because he enjoyed doing things with Dave but at the same time he knows its wrong.
axisofsymmetry chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
I am going to have to kill the person who introduced me to this, because it has hooked me like so few stories have hooked me. Which is kind of bad because I generally only read completed stories.

That being said, while it is controversial it is also so very interesting. Keep up the good work-I'd really like to see how this progresses and how they change because of it.

Also, question. My assumption was that Kurt got one bar and called someone, but Dave got to him before he could complete a call. Am I to assume it disconnected, or did someone answer and hear the whole interaction? If it is the latter, I really want to see that play out. Like. Really.

Also, more Blaine? Can Blaine be Kurt's confidant? He seems like he'd know how to handle Kurt's feelings on the situation if his previous appearance is any indication.

Anyway. That's all for now. 9:
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
I read you little...'rant', and...I didn't...I never really thought that you were a victim. I just believed that you tried to put yourself in Kurts position... And I'm rather amazed that you of all people, someone who actually have experienced something like this, would write this story. I'm not so sure if it's especially comforting for other victims, but maybe this will help someone?

I'm sad that it happened to you, but to me it seems that you got up on your feet :) If you have the strenght to write this, you must be a strong person And I must admit that I am one of those who really doesn't like this sort of fic, but still I read it? XD I'm not sure why (though I can assure you it's NOT to bash on it)

I think it's because I want to see what kind of ending it has :3

And I really hope that they do NOT end up together, Kurt deserves better... and I belive that would be a better message :)

And, if it's not a sensitive topic of course, what happened to your perpertrator? Did they get him?

Keep up the good work, if you ot someone like ME addicted to it, it is sure worth continuing XD
FanoraJane chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
OK, your characterization of Paul Karofsky?...UTTER GENIUS! That is the most realistic and innovative portrayal of the Karofsky family dynamic that I've ever read. You should win an award.
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
At first... didn't really...GET why Karofsky were like that...

But then I read the part with his dad, and, it really captured me.

Because in a way Karofsky's dad is like mine, and it kinda hurts to realise. He have more than once made me cry of selfdisgust, hopelessness and emotional pain. He seem to like forsing his thoughts onto me, his gray, 'realistic' thoughts of the world.

Sorry, I just felt like I wanted to share this, you wrote it really good - It feels exactly like you described

Have...something like this happened to you, too?
Sasame M chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Probably I will never understand what you feel (though "never say never"), but I totaly fell in love with your fanfic, your Kurt, your Dave... Everything. I love everything. This story is so sad and makes me cry. You're awesome and the best! I'm really sorry I didn't write more - I'm from Polish and my English isn't good. Forgive me? Please :)
Angel0399 fron lj chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Hello there! I've recently came across your story and it's so powerful! I really love the conflicts that each character faces and how those emotions conflict with how the other is feeling (Pandora's Box indeed!). You're writing an awesome story, and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work! )
Ariana Spirit chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Thank you very much for this chapter.

It was amazing, I really sympathize with Dave, and his father- well, he's sick. I hope that he can heal and that he will with Kurt's relationship in your story is very unique - I love it and it feels really real to me. I can sympathize with Dave - not because I was abused in any way by my father(does him being alcoholic before counts? - well my mother suffered more), but because I was bullied in school by one really cruel boy - I was trying to help those who were bullied before me, and instead he began to bully me and no one helped. it was awful.

As for your personal story - well, first of all that you for sharing with us. I don't know what to say. I have never experienced something like that and I very, very sorry for what you went through. I know that it wasn't easy,hell it must have been very hard! and that it will never let go completely. I can just hope that you have people around you that you can count on, that love you and help you. I have no doubts that you are a strong person, please don't doubt yourself ,ever - just the fact that you write it here what you went through was extremely brave of you. I don't know you, but I can say it with clean mind and heart that you are very strong and courageous person - I'm sure you will be alright. Once again I'm' very sorry for what you went through - I feel great sorrow for all the people who experienced something like that. All I can hope is that you will not lose hope and that you will still be able to see many beautiful things in life, in world - you are amazing and I wish you all the best , stay strong please;)

Thank you, you are an amazing, writer, person and you are winner - you won with despair and craziness that you experienced - just the proof that you are alive and that you have clean mind is enough. You are survivor because you didn't let it consume you completely, even if you still remember it.

Please forgive me if I had offended you in any way, it was, by any means not my intention.