Reviews for Nightmare
FairAris chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
I didn't think I would actually like this story but to my surprise I really do. The beginning premise is quite original (at least to me) and your writing is engaging. I hope real life is going well and that you'll be able to update soon.
ClosetSkeleton chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
So is this dead or are you still planning to like update?
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
update please
Femalefan chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I really hope you haven't abandoned this as I like where this is going
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Wow this is amazing! Perfectly written, I love your style.

You manage to describe their emotions so good, it seems like Harry's soul is captured in these words.

Beautiful.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
I love this story. I hope you will write more for it. Show Harry as being strong and maybe a bit colder then the others but fitting with Snape.
Lady Gaidin chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Great fic! Dark. The interactions between Harry and Voldemort were well done with the little bits of physical contact. The romance here is good. Realistic fic. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work. Hope inspiration and opportunity find you soon.
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
I love your writing I love every aspect of it its wonderful and I hope you continue wring and that you update soon!

Keep writing

Jamie
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
Good, Harry shouldn't let Voldemort ruin everything for him. It was a good chapter, not too emo-ish either -
belle hawk chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
Has Harry gained any self-preservation during his brief life as a Death Eater? Because it would be non-sense, if he played into Dumble's hand and sacrifice himself for a wizarding world who don't give a damn about him and I don't see him as the same stupid self-sacrificing idiot of a hero after working with the dark side.
darklydraco chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
I loved the truly horrifying nightmare-Sirius, that was really creepy and very effective.
WereBunny87 chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
I love Harry/Siri...but i love this story and Sev/Harry! They are so cute together! You did a wonderful job on this chapter! I love how you've kept the friendships strong...and Harry/Sev's love for each other strong too...i hope they can get closer...Harry deserves it :) I love the new chapter...i look forward to more!
mangaluver chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
it was a very good chapter, yes the hair cutting scene was very emoish, but i still liked it , and i have to say that i was really worry when sirius started to do all of that, i was like EWWWWW, because i do not like sirius/harry, like other pepole do sirius is to much like harry's dad for me,plus in my own little harry potter world remus and sirius are together and happy but i do understand why you would do that, yes that is somthing that voldy would do, trying to hurt harry even more then he already is, and the ending scene with harry and severus just... amazing, i loved every bit of it, i just really love this story that emoitions in it are amazing, really how you portray harry and severus, are just amazing, i can't wait for another chapter plese update soon:3
loves-unwanted-qeen chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
At first i did not want to read this story, not because i thought it sound bad but because i was worried that harry would be so broken he can't be fixed; also didn't know if i wanted to read the anguish. but i liked the story and harry's not too bad so it mad the anguish easier to deal with. don't get me wrong i love anguish but not when i'm going though it my self. but i am really glad i read it.
loves-unwanted-qeen chapter 15 . 4/12/2011