Reviews for Miss Acmetropolis
Plz update!
JPoohLover chapter 26 . 2/14
Please UPDATE IT!
Teara chapter 26 . 1/30
Aw can you wright some more chapters It wasgetting really interesting and the suspense is killing me on whats going to happen next:)
Rae chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
Lol I love Ricky he's soooo funny
Teara chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
Aww it ended there it was getting good can u add some more stuff to that please
Guest chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
Omg please finish!
Alexaundria chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
Write more soon!
Sophingel chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
This story is too amazing NOT to finish! Please do so! :D
Guest chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/13/2013
Please finish! It's getting so good!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/11/2013
Please finish!
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 26 . 5/11/2013
Your an amazing author and I love your stories but you are teerriblee when it comes to updating
Absolutely horrible
What is it slow writer, perfectionist, procrastinator I know your not foretful
So what's the problem
I know you have a lot of work but there a lot of uni authors out there but apart from Fluffy Little Monsters this is why favourite incomplete story so
Plleeaassee uuppddaattee
Please
Seeya;)
Guest chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
Please finish.
WB4ever chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
To the Author, you have done a really good job at this story so far, and I just want to say that I think, and I wouldn't be surprised if others felt the same way, that you should continue with this story, a sequel or one of those kind of interim books where the first chapter kind of picks up from where you left off, "when we last saw our heros" sort of bit. I really enjoyed your story, good job on the characters, I liked Ricky, he was fun to read about. The only thing that I didn't quite get was the use of seemingly random poetry in between the dialogue, and the different fonts were we just supposed to read the bold font or was there something connecting the two?. So save for those two things I didn't quite get really good job and I am sad that the story ends with a cliffhanger, that to me is just begging to be continued.
r9 chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
yeeeahhh their chemistry is coming in whoo. their dialogues are so cute hehe, i swear the comebacks you come up with 9_9 lexi seems much more relaxed around him in these past chapters, not so fluttery and embarrassed ahaha (though i know you enjoy that XD)

lol this brady girl was funny omg we've all met those teeth in a hotel lobby hahaha. yeaah another ally for lexi

ace where on EARTH did you get such gentlemanly manners from!? x)

yesss t'was pretty simple...and so very anime hehe. that episode where omg they have to share a rooooom! 8O and a BED (even though ironically they slept next to each other already)
i'm wondering if you meant heart-shaped or king-sized at the end there or what