Reviews for iStart a Fanwar
Awsomness chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
drawingtoaclose chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I like the "little" things mentioned in your story. Makes it feel "real" and not just a plot with the dialog plowed through. Carly noticing her nails, the glance at the clock, Sam twirling her hair. Nice little short. The unhelpful seddier and the tweet reference were very cool.
That Crazy Seddie Girl chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aw, I wish :(

iSaF was such a letdown.

Great fic :D
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was funny. iStart a Fanwar was good. And HP7 was AH-FREAKING-MAZING!
NightCarousel chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Freddie is SO jealous!

Update soon
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Adorable! I can't wait for the episode! :D
3 iCarly chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Woo! Great story. Oh btw HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to Nathan Kress!
everythingthatsparkles12 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really hope this wasn't just a one-shot. You should definitely continue this!
Flyintofu chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I love you so much for writing this story! It made me laugh so hard when the Seddieshipper refused to help poor old Carls. Though I don't think us Seddieshippers would be so bad to her. I wouldn't, I can relate to her the most on the show.

I'm slowly going off track. Okay. I loved it that Freddie grows super jealous when both Carly and Sam compliment Adam.

I loved it that Sam and Freddie were sitting together at the table, waiting for Carly.

I loved it that the Creddieshipper immediately tweeted that Carly was looking for Freddie. (I mean, come on? You can look for your best friend without it being misinterpreted right?)

I laughed so hard when Sam told Carly to "have fun flirting" and Carly yelled that she would, not noticing the guy there. And that she had to apologise for Sam and Freddie.

I'm off to watch my Korean drama now, bye!