Reviews for Fill This Void With Your Poison
Kinthinia chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
I think there needs to be a sequel. There's still the unanswered question of Hazel's biological parents and if Sam can recover from hell and what happens with his whole drinking to sleep thing and if Dean gets called in and if he and Lisa can continue to hold it and what Bobby makes of the whole family.

I really really love this story and I would love to see a sequel and what could happen next :)
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow... this is really good so far. I can't wait to read more!
CherryMae chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
So... Where do I start? I think a "sorry" is long overdue. Sorry for not reviewing on time... I just got on break then fell ill. So safe to say my life has been hectic but I must say the relief and wonderful fictional land you take me to with ur writing has been great.

I was a little sad that the story didn't fallow canon but in the end it was better then I originally thought it was going to turn out to be. You kept it... How do I say this?... Somewhat on the straight and narrow of real. Sam for sure wouldn't bounce back with such a tattered soul and u made that really clear. I was however saddened that they were no longer soul mates. I liked the thought of them sharing a place in heaven together, when all was said and done- their happy ending if you will.

But other than that bravo.

Again I'm sorry for the grossly late review. I saw u started a new story and I'm going to start that right after I finish with this review. _ good work.
CherryMae chapter 14 . 12/24/2010

But other than that bravo.

FateFreewillWinchesters chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
AW, I loved it! So sad to see it end :'/ Can't wait for the sequel which I hope you willl be creating. :D
Niknakz93 chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
*chants Wants Sequel!*

Awesome story Hon!:D You really have to do a sequel, can't believe its finished already *sobs*

Ya know I'm always here if ya want any ideas or brainstorming(:

P.S... AMEN FOR SHOES:DD
CherryMae chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
Aww I love it but I'm sortta sad it's ending... All good things must come to an end.

I really liked this and how spontaneous Sam was acting at the end. Good work with the story. Sorry if the review isn't as long as past ones but I'm falling asleep. Also your doing so well I don't seem to have any critiques to give you.
FateFreewillWinchesters chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
I loved it. Especially the part with Rachel and Lisa. Nice addition to the story, can't wait to read the final chapter/s.
Niknakz93 chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
N'aww! Love it as per usual:D
FateFreewillWinchesters chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
AWESOME Chapter! Whoa, its just so good. Please update soon.
urworstnightmare00 chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Awww, That last line was epic! Great update )
sam riggs chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
i hate seeing sam like that all that pain from hell i hope he gets though it it was bad enough seeing dean go though it, it got me thinking about the tv show do you think sams soul will be broken and stuff ..
CherryMae chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Oh I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed recently. I just got back to school and it's been hectic.

I did however read the chapters and I'm loving it. Gotta say you sure know how to rip a girls heart out. That ended just about killed me in chapter 11. I'll read 12 tonight and get back to u. Lol GOOD WORK btw!
RivikaStyx chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Oh my what a wonderful story .. I do hope that Dean and Lisa get a part of the happily ever after cake!
Niknakz93 chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Yet again another fantasticó chapter:D Marrige and a kid? Something tells me somethings gonna happen):