Reviews for Recipes of Disaster
Viet.dreams chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Aww this is such a great oneshot that almost brought me to tears
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This is actually the sweetest thing on the Internet
MAB19 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Oh this made me cry, thank you.

Sweet little Harry and his parents; they deserved more time than what they got, but then, our Harry wouldn't be our Harry would he?

I'm going to go through the rest of your work, because this is just lovely.
Raspberry Chicken chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This... this is amazing. Amazingly wonderful. Amazingly, heartbreakingly, sad. You are a fantastic writer.
"They burn out, fiercely and desperately and lovingly, and they die for their child to survive. For the child, for Harry, for their son they die." This sentence really captures Lily and James, and how they died.
bythesea-borne chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
And so I typed 'Jily one shot' on my google sidebar to look for something fluffy and nice that would cheer me up and distract me from dark thoughts; I needed a silly loveydovey Jily and instead I found this.
I cried, I couldn't control it and I was crying by the end of this fic and you know what, dear stranger out there in the universe? I think it was just what I needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is really beautiful, but ugh so sad.
LionessQueen chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
"And this life of theirs is so full of mortality it's a wonder they don't fade like dying stars." I have to write this sentence down, it moved me deeply. Incredible story, for real. :)
theircatlives chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Beautiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
So if going through this phase in which I refuse to review stories but... Wow. That was so powerful and amazing and... Absolutely wonderful. My new favourite for sure
The Infallible Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This. Was. Beautiful.

You have a gift, a beautiful gift, that can make people cry. WhyDoYouDoThis? I can't even think of a proper review oh Merlin.
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is beautiful. And so sad, I'm sorry, I can't see through my tears.
cctjess chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Fantastic writing!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
So bittersweet. I like that even though it is a drabble it feels complete, just the right touch of angst to it.