Reviews for Through Your Eyes
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Adorable oneshot!
TeaAndScones chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
okay wow this may be one of the sweetest one-shots I've ever read

Just..this was beautiful! I always thought Naruto would help Sasuke have a different view on the world- a more positive one. I love how simple this whole thing was and the last line was such a perfect way to end it3
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This story is just far too cute. I'm seriously having a cuuteness meltdown everytime I read it .

I also like how you wrote it, it's really nicely written, and I really enjoyed it, keep up the good work!
laelruin chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very cute friendship fic. I'm glad I took the time to read it.

oakleaf chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Awesome work. I really like this fic. It's very pretty and the exploration is very beautiful.

Well done!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
LOL! This Was The Best. Naruto _IS_ Friggin Bright, So That Would Most Likely Be The First Thing That Came To ANYONE's Mind. Normally I'm A Rock Lee Fan, But You Made Naruto So Gorgeous! His Personality, I Mean. If I Ever Met Someone Like That, I Am Sure I Would Fall Hard And Fast And Not Give A Damn About Being Caught. I Don't Wanna Bore You, Soo... Laterz! And Happy Holdays:)

Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I just hand to come and fav it here too. I already commented at y!Gal. )

A very large THANK YOU, should be your cue. xD
Mokulule chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was so sweet! Had me on the edge of the seat by the end and then my mind went kyaaaa!
Alchemist Astrid chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Wow. You wouldn't believe how HARD it is to find a story like this, anymore, much less in this particular genre.

No "I am an Uchiha; I am superior to everyone!", no "I must have more power; give it to me now!", and no "Konoha killed off my clan; Konoha must be destroyed!" There are no complicated/garbage story lines or alterior motives.

It's just a tale of two people; pure and simple.

And in my eyes, that just makes it all the better.

You handled these two characters beautifully.
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was really good. O:

lul their first conversation made me giggle.

Great story. (:
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
awww... lovely and great story, Sasu like is a similar idea to mine,and i think many other people too, the fact that you wrote it and publish it makes the difference. I will publish too, soon after the story is reviced but this will be a GaaSasu.

Anyways. great story this one.

ana-pj chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Such a cute story. Love the ending :)
DFSSDKJLFDSKJLFDSHJLFK chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Omgggg. This was so cute! I woke up and saw an email for this, so I went to read it, and I'm glad that I did! xD I liked this a lot. Telling Sasuke about what everything looks like.. gah! Naruto would so do that. I laughed so much when Sasuke was all.. 'were you always this bright'. It was funny. And 'It felt good to have at least one thing in his life under control.' had me nodding my head. I think Sasuke's a bit like that in the manga too, struggling for control, but he doesn't really have any in some ways. This was so epic. :)
Ana Lilly chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
\o/ I liked it a lot... S/N are so cute!