Reviews for Lilies of the Valley
suzuransenpai chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
OMO This is gorgeous Just the thing I've always searched for on this website. And I totally agree with you that Yagyuu is the Seme with regular Niou. I hope you add more to this fanfic.
Minichrome chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I enjoyed this SO much! It's not always you can find a non-Seigaku centric genderbent fanfic and I really appreciate it! Please continue writing!
Matsuri chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
It seems like it's been a long time snce you've updated on this eh? I've noticed that you seem to lose interest in your stories very easily. Perhaps just no inspiration... whatever. It's not my place to meddle in. Anyways. I love ALL of your story plots. They're all original and very well thought out. Or perhaps burst of ingenious... I don't know. But one suggestion, if it's still is valid. Instead of having Atobe saying "watashi-sama", maybe "kimiko- sama" which is basically saying empress. I don't know. Like I said before, it's a bit late, and it's really not my place but whatever.

Ja ne!
rees of leaves chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Wow, complete genderbend... Generally, I really hate genderbending, but I guess if all of them are, it's alright :D

Aw, they are pretty awesome. 3 Aka-chan...; heh, Yanagi and [s]he are adorable.

Hm, forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't boy and girl speech patterns entirely different in Japanese? Not just the changing of "I"?

Heh, fem!Niou is indeed awesome. Platinum!
Lady Queria chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
OMG! you are going to write more for this fic right?

i am loving this so much! I would love to see more of Atobe and Miko... and Fuji and Tezuka!

I was actually interested in shojo ai before i was interested in shonen ai; so this is really perfect!

And wow, you wrote Niou really well! I definitely wouldn't mind having her as a girlfriend.

lq
Thalimnie chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Hello !

I'm a French girl, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.

I love your story. First, I'm pretty skeptical about Rikkai genderbending. But, I find this funny and really interesting. I would love know if you would continue this story.

Love Yukimura, even if you turn him in girl. (not like I see many changes compared to usual)

And I prefer Yagyuu/Niou. Although Niou/yagyuu is god too.

See you.
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
I like it but *pouts* My yaoi... -insert small cry-

I won't hate you for it tho. I imagian it took guts to admit you liked the couples n their Yaoi forms.

I DISAGREE 100% on the Platinium pair! Masa-chan belongs to Bunta-kun! Grr. (Im a rapid fangirl)

Anyways: I hope you'll message me sometime. Your the first guy i've seen on this site, or at least the first who i found cool. (I mean come on you like BL! How much cooler coud you get?) I also hope you'll read some of my stories even though most of them are HaruMaru.
demoncat13 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
this is hilarious. please write more.
YukiKitsune103 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Aww Akaya's so cute in here! w Bumping into Renji(Reina).

The Alpha moments in here was so cute too! Though it's kinda hard to imagine a Fem!Sanada in a Kendou suit. *chuckles*

I totally laughed out loud when I saw that Kabaji was a house, and yes, it's scarring if you made Kabaji a girl. xP

And I agree with you on Yagyuu topping in BL, as well as Niou topping in Yuri. :D Just can't think how a seme Fem!Yagyuu will be like.

I really like this chapter a lot! Please continue writting it! w

YukiKitsune103
TQWEE chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Hate. Yuri.

I actually wouldn't have read this, but your stories are too awesome, so I sucked it up and read. And it's really good!

Although, one line, I think there were like, 4 Yukimura's in it. Just to mention because it didn't make sense and I got lost;

Questioning your sexuality? XD

Looking forward to more[I think...]

Tqwee
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
OMG! A GENDERBLEND FIC! XD! *NOSEBLEEDS* It's so rare for anyone to write a COMPLETE genderblend fic! I'd only read some which just genderblends the ukes, or just m-preg ones. I have to say, this is REALLY AWESOME! As much as I'm not into Yuri as much as Yaoi, I can see myself loving this fic already! Seriously, you're just the best! Please continue this fic! I have a feeling it's going to be an awesome one! XD
OwlsFlyHigh chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
...You have my complete approval to continue this story *thumbs up*

I'm a girl but I love both yuri and yaoi so this is totally awesome! Man, I wish I had thought of this!

And don't worry about knowing how the female mind works, cause I don't either XD

Do smiley faces annoy you?

And I just went to your profile and found that you wrote the fic called 'Song'! This Silver Pair GiftFic! I love that one!

I am now off to read more of your work. Please continue with this story! *bows head and smiles*

P.S.

Somehow this story reminds me of the anime Lucky Star. I wonder why...
iLupinus chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
You've really outdone yourself.

Yuri.

I hate it. Deeply.

But somehow, Fem!Niou makes up for it all.

I love genderbending, I'm a shame to fanfiction writers everywhere.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading, as much as I hate Yuri. But since it's Fem!Yuri, it somehow constitutes as yaoi,
Papilio.Ageha chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
A male writer in this fandom is rare.. no offense.. It's just.. rare..

Genderbending is fun.. I like the way you made their female names :)