Reviews for how quickly the glamour fades
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Adored.

:) I can't really describe how much I loveeed this. Lol, I thought this was perfectly perfect and I love how their relationship started being only sexual and Teddy started losing his grasp on Lily.

LOVEDDD. :)
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh. Oh, gosh. Oh my god. That was...

Breath-taking.

Your Teddy... he was just such a /bastard/. I wanted to hate him, soso much, but something about the way you wrote Lily made me not want to and OHMYGOD it was freakin' AMAZING. /This/ is 'bad' for you? HAH.
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Nononono you are NOT losing your touch! You have been away for a while, but don't go to such drastic thoughts! This is fabulous as usual. I was only looking at your profile today wishing you'd write another Teddy/Lily! (stalker, much?)

Anyway, I love how much easier affairs are with apparition :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Nice. Keep writing
lonely hands chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I find it very hard to dislike Teddy, but, oh, I think you made me hate him... just a little. You made a very likeable Victoire and I think that may have done it for me, really.

I really loved how Teddy had a family. It made their betrayel seem so more... dangerous, I suppose. And Lily seemed very real because of this - I could tell it was tearing her apart.

Really, just amazing :)
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
FUCK YOU TEDDY.

-_- Ugh. This was amazingly beautiful and incredibly written. I adore Lily, and Teddy is...he's...so...

HE'S SUCH A FUCKING BASTARD/ASSHOLE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

-JennH.
ToReadandWrite chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was great! Even though I love Vic, I couldn't dislike Lily or Teddy, only pity them, because you wrote it so well. :)
with the monsters chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
And Charlotte is back in business, folks! This was utterly superb and, heck, you've put this whole new spin on them - which I didn't think was possible! - and I cannot even tell you how much I loved this.

This is probably the only TeddyLily in which I've come anywhere close to hating Teddy. I mean, he's as amazing as usual, and soso conflicted, which also always wins. But he's so... GAH. He needs to leave Victoire and take his kids and move in with Lily :D

Except, no, 'cause Vic is all nice in this one and STOP MAKING ME SO CONFUSED, dammit! I can't take it! I like Vic AND Lily in this one, which is confusing for me, and gosh they both shine and I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

It's amazing, it really is.