Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
TheOneButcher chapter 19 . 6/25
This story is amazing. You should finish it.
TheOneButcher chapter 12 . 6/25
"Goddammit Padfood! The N2k1 is the greatest flop of a racing broom ever and the last Nimbus ever to see any competitive play. Ask the time traveler before buying high tech."
Watcher chapter 19 . 6/3
This is one of the best stories in this genre, pity it is no longer updated
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/24
HOLY SHTICK, the 1st few paraghraphs immedeatly sucked me in & the rest of this Chapter is even more EPIC! Gotta read the rest! *grins excitedly*
ladyowl chapter 6 . 4/21
oops. there went Harry's survival...
reddir chapter 19 . 4/9
This has been a really good read. I am sorry to see you did not continue it.
reddir chapter 12 . 4/9
I liked the soft happy _good_ Christmass for the previously abused/neglected HP, and I think you did GW just right to be gentle but also forward with him. This is probably the best I've seen of this, very natural but also very effective.
reddir chapter 1 . 4/8
Really nice start! I think I might like your GW :)
Uchiha Aimee chapter 19 . 1/13
That was a pretty fun read, although I'm not quite sure where you're going with the OC and the crossover. Either way, I'd love to read more if you decide to continue this!
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 12/16/2016
Oh, that's what happened to Luna! That sounds really mentally taxing and traumatic, actually. Great job with her character, by the way.

I really hope you finish this!
jcampbellohten chapter 18 . 12/16/2016
Ohh, that's how the time travel led to Riley's circumstances. Anyway, that was epic! Also, I like how Riley didn't just let it all go, even though I also like that the misunderstanding was mostly cleared up. I look forward to seeing Raven figure stuff out.
jcampbellohten chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
Huh. An accelerated timeline is a novel and interesting way to go. It also gives me hope that the end I'm reaching of what's posted isn't far from the intended end.
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
Sweet! I have to wonder what implications Harry will gather about having seen her there, though, if he remembers.
jcampbellohten chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
Sirius's introduction and his and Ginny's banter were hilarious. I really enjoyed that scene as well as the Harry/Ginny Chistmas stuff. Oh, that reminds me: as glad as I am that you're not capitalizing words that shouldn't be capitalized (for example, muggle and horcrux) like a lot of authors do, proper nouns like November and Christmas should, in fact, be capitalized.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
Oh, good, they did see the evidence. Huh, well, I wonder how far that running away will go.