Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
Corwyn chapter 19 . 4/6
I'm loving this story so far, and I do hope you get a chance to get back to it. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2020
Not a crossover omg yes it is a crossover u like teen titanssss
harry batman chapter 19 . 4/15/2020
its good but i dont like the crossover
Worldmaker chapter 10 . 11/24/2019
Riley might be "important to the story" in your opinion, but I've found that utterly ignoring the sections of the story Riley is in make it a much better story.
Herofire chapter 19 . 10/31/2019
...
This is a weird story.
It's not bad. I rather like it, actually. I think the time travels parts are done fairly well, and I like how Ginny's "screw the timeline, I'm a time traveler!" attitude is causing problems, even as it fixes a lot of them, and she is in general really fun to read.
Then there's the crossover elements.
...
What.
I'm not a huge fan of them, because they don't seem to be all that relevant to the main story, but they're still not bad. They're just weird.
Like, really, really weird.
Ah well. Still worth a read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
Good
Robert C. Lewis chapter 19 . 6/14/2019
Hello!
I found this story on Reddit, and began reading.
I was instantly enthralled. This is easily one of the top three dimension/ time travelling HP fics I've read. I hope you continue it someday.
I really quite enjoyed the parts related to Riley Raye; it's refreshing to see something so utterly new in such a hackneyed genre of HP fanfics. Thank you, kind author, for this marvelous trip into the realms of faerie.
Sincerely,
R.C. Lewis, Fanfic Writer Completely Unextraordanaire.
redHussar chapter 19 . 6/8/2019
As a time travel fic it would be quite nice. It was Ginny, not Harry who travelled, the method of travel was believable. She wasn't angsting like many veterans of Battle of Hogwarts. She immediately started to hug her beloved instead of waiting till they are older. It was also nice that her actions changed timeline, that you weren't blindly repeating canon. I liked how quickly she started to hunt down horcruxes, Gringotts was especially original and interesting. Her breaking in Azkaban was also something new.

What I hated was this whole Riley part of story. It was a crossover part that you didn't warn about in summary - as I strongly dislike DC and Marvel worlds, it would be nice to know beforehand. Secondly he was aggravating - self righteous, naive, brash. And finally, he came out of nowhere - was it really necessary to create an OC? I always felt lost reading chapters about him, they didn't fit.
Wonders and Madness chapter 17 . 5/1/2019
Not bad I liked it
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2019
Malfoy kept Voldy’s Diary in his Gringotts Vault, not his home. I doubt you’ll ever read this but if you do, try and finish the story.
Brawlingbard chapter 19 . 3/8/2019
Started good, Riley killed it. N'ough said
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2019
The Diary was in his vault at Gringotts before Malfoy took it and gave it to Ginny. Finish the story please.
RoseLilian chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Usually I avoid Harry/Ginny stories, but I'm liking this one!
jeffgass20 chapter 19 . 9/21/2017
Is this still being updated?
TheOneButcher chapter 19 . 6/25/2017
This story is amazing. You should finish it.