Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
TulipNixphe chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Sweet! Simple: Brilliancy!
lilo202 chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I need to breath to get over this story! *Takes a deep breath*
This story is so awesome it can not be told how much by those simple words!
I can go on and on about how IC everyone is (and Ginny being badass but not annoying-over-powered badass is something I can't get enough from) or how brilliant is the plot and how the writing just draw you in and you don't want to stop reading (no, seriously it's 1:03 here and I have school tomorrow) but I won't bore you by telling you how sweet the romance is (and I almost never love romance in a story, let alone crave for those sweet little moments) or how just about everything in here seem perfect.
So I'll just tell you that if you won't update and finish this story I'll find out where you live and do a few illegal acts, such as kidnapping or torture with honey, until you complete this story.
Now I'll go and re-read this story in hopes you will finish (or even update) it soon.
Tess77 chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
Ginny is amazing here, the action is fast, and the world of canon is preserved while the timeline is completely destroyed. I liked it. Please continue to update?
KreachersintheNight chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Brilliant! I love how Moody thought that Ginny was Sirius! Also love the Alice in Wonderland reference when the twins meet Sirius!
FriedIce chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Wow. That was awsome.
Any eta for the next chapter?
Hahukum Konn chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Had fun re-reading this :) Will you be posting an epilogue of sorts? Or adding more chapters?
Preier chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
very nice after the verbatim boring rehashing of the canon!part. honestly, a little recap beginning post "troll down" would have been perfect

snape gave a good account of him but voldemort seemed a bit overpowered. if he was able to do that, i can't see why he wouldn't have contacted his followers.

anyway, very interesting story, especially missing the "time-traveller" redoes the timeline with no alteration for X years AND having the time traveller making mistakes (the ROR having gone boom is also a pretty good idea).

TheSortingHatsHorocrux chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Oh come on, I want another chapter!
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Pretty decent so far dude. I do worry however that things just seem too easy. Yes, in all likelihood it would be easy with the knowledge of the future that Ginny has, but at the same time if there's no real conflict in the story it won't be very entertaining. Just something to read to kill a few boring hours. I'm really hoping this won't be the case, as Bellatrix escaping and the goblins getting rowdy seems to suggest, but still. Might want to watch that. Really good characterisation though, loved what you did with Snape. Sad that he died tbh, but it was a great death, and he really was able to show his mettle at the end.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
And thanks to their stupidity Pettigrew escapes.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Why they were so stupid to not reveal that Sirius was innocent? Pettigrew will be able to run away from Azbakan and as result Sirius will be hunted and they will be without any kind of proof.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
I am so not happy with the fact that any big explosion destroys horcrux.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
"And the fifth is Ravenclaw's diadem, which is hidden in a version of the enchanted room in Hogwarts I mentioned." - this one that just exploded? Ops.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I really like that there is no ridiculously stupid attitude "we must keep Sirius in prison and Basilisk running around school because author is unable to invent plot and is copying canon"
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Finally first time travel that is believable (IMHO Room of Requirement is the most powerful magic artefact mentioned in HP), not intentional (what fixes so many moral problems) and hard to replicate (what fixes problem "why it is not happening constantly").
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »