Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
Slicerness chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
okay, i'll try not to hate on the, as far as i can tell, completely unnecessary OC in my review.

So far everything seems to be going well. i wish we'd get a little more interaction between Harry and Ginny (pen-pals maybe?) just so Harry starts developing differently than he does in canon, but we're also, what, three days into his Hogwarts years? so i'm guessing that'll be addressed somewhere along the line.

Ginny's character is done well, a ruthless girl who's pushing her grief aside in the name of pressing forward. the angst has been minor, which is good.

Luna either being able to see an invisible copy of her future memories was a pretty cool addition i didn't see coming, and the world can always use more luna.

as for the OC... well he's pointless, as i said before. he seems to be the only black mark on an otherwise great beginning. i've been pretty much skimming any parts he crops up in, but i'm guessing that won't work for long since you probably won't just write him out of the story like; "And then he moved to America and attended Salem Academy, and was never seen by anybody of importance again."
Uniquegood btw chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Wait for it...Wait fooor iiiit...
"Harry, would you please go out with me?"
"Ginny, I love you. But, I have always seen you more as my sister."
"..."
"Sorry."*wince*"I don't feel attracted to you, but we can still hang out and be friends. After all, I do love you."*hug*
Endymion Blue chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Whew, glad to see this fic hasn't up and died. Phenomenal new chapter ya got here, looking forward to the next one!
Makokam chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Well...that was something.

I know Ginny is pissed and all but that was kinda hardcore, don't'cha think? I mean, it's not like she comes from some apocolyptic/dystopian future where she's one the last survervivors of the thirt year war against Voldemort.

Still, I very much did like the idea that she might be Black in disguise, and having Harry witness all that will certainly prove interesting.

And I loved the "fucking Alastor Moody?!" line. It was very a much, "are you fucking kidding me moment" and then of course it just got worse when Albus dropped the hammer.

Makokam out.
katzsoa chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Woah. Mission fucking accomplished indeed. Definitely worth the wait.

...yeah, leave it to Moody to jump to that conclusion. But Sirius should be able to reveal himself soon, so that'll be cleared up.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
I like where this is going.
Magus1108 chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Hooray! Glad to see Ginny has caught that little Abomination. Though Bellatrix is still free, and I have a feeling things are far from over.

Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work!
The Mad Mad Reviewer chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
Well, this is interesting.

Things might be going a little better for Ginny than should be expected, but we'll all see how it works out between her and Harry. I'm also interested in seeing how it all works out with Riley.
AragornII chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
Fun Fucking Chapter!
emarald777 chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
brilliant.
lyaser53 chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Great story, Looks like Bella is going to cause more problems. They should check Harry to reveal if he still has the horcrux. It should have been destroyed when he was hit by the killing curse. That would mean Ol Moldy is vulnerable now.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Yay, another chapter! It's not done, I hope? Anywho, if you are going to update, please update soon becasue Ginny is getting crazier and awesomer as the chapters fly by!
Hatheny Lurey Dralaw chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Brilliant! Well worth the wait. I love how they kicked those Death Eater asses and managed to capture Voldemort. I just love Ginny going back in time because she's such a different character to the main trio, who usually get sent back. You've written her really well. This story is great - well done!
Sheaman chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Victory! Now let's see how fast it can all go to hell.

I don't quite recall if I've said this before, but this story is excellent. I'm generally a fan of peggysues, but I can't recall another that shot continuity all to pot so quickly that wasn't pure crack, and you're doing a wonderful job of it.

One thing I was confused about was why Dumbledore hung back for so long. Was there some sort of involved process in setting up the Anti-Apparition ward that he was taking care of?

Also, you misspelled fierce as fearce, and in the previous chapter you spelled concluded as comcluded.
Thom Blake chapter 15 . 7/25/2012