Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
Random number generator chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
so bright Ginny could see her bones through her flesh even with her eyes closed

Something like this should end in third degree burns.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
It is ridiculously easy, but at least it was noted in story.

And there is no ridiculous keeping plot unchanged, thanks for it!

comment on reread
FriedIce chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Well determinator Ginny certainly lives up to her name.

Nice to see you back btw.
Comet Moon chapter 16 . 4/14/2013

Your back and Bad.

Great to have you here.

I wonder if Hagrid will be clear soon as he didn't have to COS to prove him innocent.

And if he'll have an extra year as COMC teacher.

Great chapter

LFTM

Ja ne

Jim
Tess77 chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
You updated! Lovely chapter, thanks for writing. I shall hope earnestly for more.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Poor Sirius! He really deserves to be free! I am actually loving this chapter, and you had some insane Bella moments, which were BRILLIANTLY written. I like how you're combinding 3rd year in with 1st. It's like 'Harry Potter and the insane dark lods with a prisoner of Azkaban thrown in for good measure' type thing. Love it!
ladymirth chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
OMG SHE KILLED THE RESURRECTION STONE! NOT COOL, GINNY AND TONIC! First Kreacher, now the stone...is this story about the dangers of being too proactive while having incomplete information and severe PTSD?
nupuroo chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
This story is still excellent, but there are small misspellings here and there that distract from that. Misjustice should be injustice, and distruction should be destruction, for example. And I saw dieing, which really should be dying, once again. Perhaps you should just run through the story with Spellcheck again? It wouldn't take long, but it would make the story a lot better. :)
nupuroo chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Lieing is correctly spelled lying, and dieing, dying. Harry should have said "Confuse it!" not "Confused it!" Just a few things that seem to have slipped your notice when you checked over the chapter. But I digress.
I really like how fast things are going to shit in this story, especially considering how much they're changing. At first I was a bit wary of how quickly and easily those first horcruxes were destroyed, but when I consider that it's simply that they already know, at least to a certain extent, what to expect, I suppose that makes sense. I do hope we get an explanation for the explosion in the RoR, because otherwise that would become a glaring, shall we say... plot "hole?" (Pun intended!) :P
nupuroo chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I am really, really enjoying this story! After reading (as much as there currently exists of) Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past, I've developed a thing for Peggy Sues, but couldn't find any that a) were less heavy, b) were actually well written and didn't make me feel like flipping tables in rage, and b) featured time-traveler!Ginny. But this story is hitting all my sweet spots! :D

But as a point of contention, Harry was the seventh horcrux, not the sixth. The first six were the diary, the ring, the locket, the diadem, Nagini, and the cup.
Although, then again, Nagini was only turned into a horcrux after the diary was destroyed, so I suppose there were technically only six at any one time. Never mind, carry on. :P

P.S. This WOULDN'T be an anon review, but FFn won't let me sign in for some reason. If you wish to respond, nupuroo is my username. :)
FreelanceBum chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Oh poor, poor Neville. The only survivor has to be his worst nightmare. I sure hope this isn't abandoned as I am enjoying this. I also have to wonder what Harry's reaction to this little dream is going to be.
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Huh, never seen Snape die so early in a ff.

Also not really liking the riley thing.
23t23dS chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Great story, do hope to see it continued
amber97 chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
i just read the entire story so far and you just HAVE to continue! its so great! :) pleeeeease keep going!
Ileah chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Ginny has balls- this is awesome! I can't wait to see Harry react to the 'dream'. This is fucking brilliant.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »