Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
DukeBrymin chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Of course, with Harry starting to think of Ginny more than just Ron's little sister, he's going to need to be told about her time traveling as soon as possible, otherwise he's going to be feel rather manipulated by Ginny.
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
Very intriguing. Does this mean the horcrux in Harry's scar is gone?
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Good chapter, although losing the Room of Requirement might be a problem later on.
timunderwood9 chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Having a profoundly badass Ginny being the time traveler is a lot of fun, and its cool to see something which isn't the typical Harry Potter god mode (or even higher power mode).

Actually I've sort of been looking for time travel stories with alternate travellers, there are a bunch where its an artifact of some sort instead of a person, but other than that I've only seen two with Hermione, one of which is a crack fic that included Hemione becoming triplets with identical memories prior to their creation, and getting accidentally adopted by the Malfoys.

Anyways the story so far is good.
ReadingRed chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Very good chapter. I like that Dumbledore is sharing at least a little information, and I hope that Ginny will find out that Harry was hit by the killing curse again, so she won't have to worry about that horcrux anymore.
shinigamigirl196 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Trilonias chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Barty Crouch Jr is DEAD. Wooo! And I wonder when they will check on 'Sirius Black' back in Azkaban... and realize what's up there. And Barty Crouch Sr is probably going to be paranoid for a while too... but at least he can keep it a secret.

So... all that's left is the diary... and perhaps Nagini, if Voldemort finds her in time. Or has the cup been taken care of yet?

And doesn't the Weasley family go to Romania for Ron's first christmas at Hogwarts? I wonder if those plans had changed...

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Hoisin chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Best Riley chapter yet. Charlotte and the parents Obliviated, how did that happen?, what will Riley do now? Can he get Ginny and Sirius to help him? Riley must think that Sirius and the “supervillains” had something to do with what has happened to his parents and Charlotte.

Can’t wait to hear what Ginny and Sirius make of the encounter.

Looking forward to more.
2313021 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
You write really good fight scenes.

Kinda odd, obliviating half of a neighborhood though. Who would do something like that? Hrmm.
Trilonias chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
Poor Riley... his world is being torn from him, and not in the good way. I remember what you said from before... looking to see how this goes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
James018 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
Well that certainly throws a spanner in the works! I don't dislike Riley, though you'll have to do well to keep it a Harry Potter story in basics - either that or mark it as a Teen Titans crossover. Back to Riley, I actually feel pretty sorry for him at this point! Hope the Obliviates are reversed at some point, though not for a while if it suits your story.

Keep writing.
ReadingRed chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
I'll admit that I don't really care for Riley much either, but I can tell that you're going somewhere with this so I'll shut up and wait. That being said, epic story and I can't wait to read more.
James018 chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
Loving this story. Don't think I've ever seen one where Ginny and only Ginny goes back in time. Also it isn't like she just kicks everyone's ass, it's a real story with real conflict.

Keep writing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
Part of the time I had my hands over my mouth trying not to scream or laugh too loudley, other parts of the time, I had my hands over my eyes not wanting to look, and other times I was jumping up and down with excitment not wanting the action to end. Poor Snape ... but if Voldemort has speed up then Dumbledore will respond faster and maybe Remus will be called in earlier. So many ways the plot could go. I look forward to seeing where you lead me in your writing. Thank you
Cardboard Tube Knight chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
This was my favorite Chapter so far, can't wait for second year.
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »