Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
Trilonias chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Certainly felt familiar as I read it. Still, the end was definitely different. And Voldemort knows he has lost at least one, and we know he has lost, what, two more beyond that? And maybe even the one in Harry is gone now too? That... seemed a little weird. Look forward to an explanation to that later. I hope there's one at any rate.

Poor Snape, his story is so much shorter and tragic now. And they all know that Snape was trying to help... in his own twisted way.

I like how Harry thought the "Love this" line was lame. XD

I look forward to the next chapter
The Wandmaker chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Please delete my other review for Chappie 8 which was accidentally placed in Chapter One reviews. I don't want to give away any plot secrets to your newer readers. I apologize.
The Wandmaker chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This story was terrific fun until you killed off Snape. Guess it's going to get all serious and bloodbath-y and profound now.

Ah, well.
mdauben chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Wow, some interesting differences from the original book. I'm excited to see what else will change as your story progresses.
george17 chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Well, just after I wrote my review, I checked the author's page to see what else he had written and I found a summary that explained the purpose of Riley. I hate to be negative because with the exception of the OC, the story is so far very good, however it really doesn't sound good. Maybe it will work out fine and I'll be pleasantly surprised but it sounds like a mess and that it really should be two separate stories.

Of course that's just my impression from the summary and I am more than willing to give it a chance because the Harry Potter part of the story is so far excellent. Hopefully my concerns are totally off the mark and the author ties it together into one great package! Well, either that or changes his mind and dumps Riley... ;)
george17 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
So far this is very good. It is interesting and enjoyable! Although, I'm not sure where the whole Riley thing is going or what the point of adding the OC is. Maybe it will work out fine but most times it seems unneeded OC's never work well. That's what it will probably come down to. Was Riley needed and did he add something that could not have been done with a canon character? So far I'm skeptical but it is entirely possible the author has a well thought out idea for the use of this character versus a somewhat lame self insertion. In any case, the rest of the story is plenty of fun!
Tmbookworm chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
This is great.
mdauben chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
An interesting new chapter, with some serious complications for Ginny! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Trilonias chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Luck is either really bad or good, just like Harry's~! Heh, hilarious. Let's see who is the first to figure things out, and what the twins will do now, eh?

I like how Ron is just as good with words on paper as he is with just speaking. XD

I look forward to more.
Comet Moon chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Double trouble is coming.

Nice one

Ja ne

Jim
abeillebee chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Your story, so far, is wonderful! Def. one of the best fanfics I've found in a long while. Sirius and Ginny, especially, are believable and hilarious characters. Please, continue updating!
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
I loved Ginny's method of getting rid of the wards.
FlittingGemini chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I'm not sure about Riley. But the explosion sounded like something off Mythbusters LOL
FlittingGemini chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I'm glad that you put that AN cause I was getting very frazzled. Creative though to say the least.
FlittingGemini chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Now that was where it got odd.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »