Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
george17 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
So far this is very good. It is interesting and enjoyable! Although, I'm not sure where the whole Riley thing is going or what the point of adding the OC is. Maybe it will work out fine but most times it seems unneeded OC's never work well. That's what it will probably come down to. Was Riley needed and did he add something that could not have been done with a canon character? So far I'm skeptical but it is entirely possible the author has a well thought out idea for the use of this character versus a somewhat lame self insertion. In any case, the rest of the story is plenty of fun!
Tmbookworm chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
This is great.
mdauben chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
An interesting new chapter, with some serious complications for Ginny! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Trilonias chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Luck is either really bad or good, just like Harry's! Heh, hilarious. Let's see who is the first to figure things out, and what the twins will do now, eh?

I like how Ron is just as good with words on paper as he is with just speaking. XD

I look forward to more.
Comet Moon chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Double trouble is coming.

Nice one

Ja ne

Jim
abeillebee chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Your story, so far, is wonderful! Def. one of the best fanfics I've found in a long while. Sirius and Ginny, especially, are believable and hilarious characters. Please, continue updating!
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
I loved Ginny's method of getting rid of the wards.
FlittingGemini chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I'm not sure about Riley. But the explosion sounded like something off Mythbusters LOL
FlittingGemini chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I'm glad that you put that AN cause I was getting very frazzled. Creative though to say the least.
FlittingGemini chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Now that was where it got odd.
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Cool! This isn't bad. I've read another fic that never got finished much to my and many other readers chargin. It was called "Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past" you should check it out. Maybe you'd like it? I like your story definitely.
Zana20 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Love this story, but I dont understand a thing about Luna and Riley!
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
So, Ginny's time travel knocked the Horcrux out of Harry's head and into Riley's-that's all I can figure.
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
I'm really curious as to what that creature was that attacked Ginny in the bedroom.
BurritoTown chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
its really good, but you forgot the sixth horcrux, nagini. Other than that detail, i love it.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »