Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
Karl Skywalker chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Great story!

I enjoyed it very much so far :D I am surprised to see that this story was not reviewed much. So to the people who want to read the reviews before deciding if they want to read; read it, very much worth it.

I like how that Ginny may be from future and was largely successful in what she set out to do, yet she also made mistakes. Also, the butterfly effect is there as well, thus Ginny no longer could predict the future very well anymore. She also was caught by the twins. The point is that you did an excellent job in showing that while Ginny may be well-versed in regarding to future, she is still a human and that the things happen. I am also glad that Harry and Ginny start to really talk, without being contrived.

Looking forward for another update!
Thagguy chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
I hate to do this, but I just read the synopsis on your profile, and I have to agree that I think it would have been better to split that plot into two separate stories, or at least abandon the fictional-character-come-to-life plot point. It really seems like a distraction from the main storyline, no matter how you tie it in. I think whatever's going on with Luna would make a better main sideplot, especially since you already have Ginny and Sirius, Hogwarts, and Riddle to worry about.
Thagguy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
"'My name is Ginny Weasley and I'm from the future."

Sirius stared blankly for a few seconds, still slumped against the wall. "Okay, sure, why not.'"

Bwahahaha. I love it.
Thagguy chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Hey! You skipped the Quirrelmort/Dumbledore fight! No fair!

I really like this story, beyond that. It's fun, seeing a Peggy Sue that isn't focused on Harry and his angsting for chapter after chapter.
Alanith chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
A bit disappointed we didn't get to see the duel between Voldemort and Dumbledore, but I understand this is primarily a Ginny Centric fic.
Trilonias chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Man, this story has been awesome. I look forward to the next chapter, and it's nice to see that folks are getting development... and that Ginny's plan is going so well, so far as she knows.

Kinda nice that she is able to get into Harry's circle earlier... Heh, and to think she has such an awesome christmas gift for him... a Godfather! If she lets him know by then, anyways.
Worldmaker chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
This is going to sound petty, but this sort of mistake annoys the ever loving crap out of me.

Ginny's name is "Ginevra". G-I-N-E-V-R-A. Not "Ginerva". This is an easy mistake to catch. Next time, please catch it before you publish.
mdauben chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Some interesting new developments for Ginny to deal with. I'll be looking forward to seeing how some of the things from this chapter play out in future updates.
ReadingRed chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
I'm liking Ginny's plans, can't wait to see how they all work out.
ReadingRed chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
wow I can't believe you made me feel sad when Snape died... that's a first. Great story, I can't wait to read more.
Alanith chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Well this fan fic got really serious, really fast. I don't think I've ever read a fic that killed Snape off barely a month into first year before, a bit of a pity as he's a fun character to play with at times. Still its nice to see him go out with a blaze of glory instead of dying to a snake bite as in canon. Can't wait to see the big Dumbledore/Quiremort fight next chapter.
Trilonias chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Certainly felt familiar as I read it. Still, the end was definitely different. And Voldemort knows he has lost at least one, and we know he has lost, what, two more beyond that? And maybe even the one in Harry is gone now too? That... seemed a little weird. Look forward to an explanation to that later. I hope there's one at any rate.

Poor Snape, his story is so much shorter and tragic now. And they all know that Snape was trying to help... in his own twisted way.

I like how Harry thought the "Love this" line was lame. XD

I look forward to the next chapter
The Wandmaker chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Please delete my other review for Chappie 8 which was accidentally placed in Chapter One reviews. I don't want to give away any plot secrets to your newer readers. I apologize.
The Wandmaker chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This story was terrific fun until you killed off Snape. Guess it's going to get all serious and bloodbath-y and profound now.

Ah, well.
mdauben chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Wow, some interesting differences from the original book. I'm excited to see what else will change as your story progresses.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »