Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
Snowflake888 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
this story is okay I Don't really like the hole crossover idea though..
dragonfire1994 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Start August 30 2015 at 6:14 a.m. While in Davenport,Iowa
Nightgazer333 chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
I hope to see more of this soon, it's good and a great fanfic... yes!_
Tactition101 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Snorkack, Drowzee. They are called crumpled nosed after all.
Nargles, Shedninja, speed makes them damn near invisible so hard to see.
Wrackspurts, either a hoppip or a bellsprout, can't remember what they're supposed to be.
lady pomegranates chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
I am so glad that I've discovered because it led me here. I love this! It is both well-written and original. I need more. Fantastic work.
OwlPostAgain7 chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
Wait, how did Harry survive the killing curse?
Novanto chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
My only complaint with this chapter is that Hufflepuff House is a Proper Noun, and must ALWAYS be capitalized. Every single time. Other than that this is very enjoyable to read!
Cria Crysalis chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
I'm really enjoying From the Flame to the Spark so far! I like the humor, and the plot is really engaging. Will you be continuing the story anytime soon?
carick of hunter moon chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
Even unfinished this is worth reading, it is very well written, but is it a lost fan-fiction? doom never to be finished, which is a shame for it had the potential to grow into an out-stand story.
Arla Logan chapter 19 . 2/7/2015
Very interesting, I am curious to see what role Raven will play.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2015
Aw, you should continue this story! Please! I want to see how this ends! Don't abandon it! Please update!
Blitzstrahl chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
Demelza Robins, is also a red haired witch in Gryffindor with Ginny they both become chasers in there 5th year (Harry' 6th).
Blitzstrahl chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
I wanted Riley walloped upside the head for how stupid he was being lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
At least the Bat didn't die like a Bitch this time, went out like a man.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Well you got the useless git's character right lol, typical he would mention Harry's estate twice.
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »