Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Ooh, did the obliviators do something to them for some reason? Why didn't they try to stop Riley? Couldn't he lead his parents to his room and use it to prove he lives there, assuming he thought of it? Anyway, the fight was interesting. I look forward to more confrontation between Riley and wizards.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
The twins don't switch like that. They play off each other's complete sentences with complete sentences of their own. Anyway, I like how Ginny assumes Dumbledore went looking for Slughorn when my first thought was that he wanted to talk to Nicholas Flamel.
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
What horcrux is Tom supposed to be aware has been destroyed? He can't feel that happening, or he would have gone checking on the rest before the very end in canon. Ohhh, wait, the diadem in the Room of Hidden Things. Okay, never mind. It makes sense, now. I'm still thrown off by Snape being killed so early, but at least the chain of events leading up to it is justifiable.
Snape's defiant lines were out of character and, in my opinion, cheesy. The dueling was cool, though. Dumbledore was badass, too.

Walk "past," not walk passed.
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
How could she possibly know where the Gaunt shack is? Also, if she keeps doing magic the likes of which I would only expect from Dumbledore, I'm not sure how long I can ignore it.
I was afraid Riley would quickly get in over his head. Then, I thought Sirius and Ginny would meet him and introduce him to the world of magic and his childish naiveté (because he clearly has a child's fantasy mindset) was just adorable. Then, they left without meeting him and I went back to being afraid for him. At any rate, I really like that he's using his imagination and just willing the magic to do what he wants instead of being constrained to spells and such by tradition.
I wonder when mundane authorities will start checking out the disturbances?

"Fiercely," not fearcely. One F in "all of it."
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
I don't like that Kreacher died without a chance for redemption this time, but I like how it shows that Ginny doesn't know everything about what happened. On a related note, though: 1) does she not know about Nagini, and 2) how would she know about Harry's scar being a horcrux (which I'm very relieved to see not capitalized, by the way) when Harry found out right before going out to the forest and didn't tell anybody?

"Bartemius" Crouch, not Bartemis. "Dying," not dieing. "Resurrected," not ressurected.
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
I'm incredibly interested to know what the deal is with Riley seeing magic and how Ginny's time travel could have caused this. I find Ginny doing all the magical feats she did and not running into any problems during her breakout of Sirius totally implausible, but I'm choosing not to think about that because I want to enjoy this.
SkyPalaceBuilder chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Poor Riley! And poor Charlotte. Riley is actually my favorite character so far, actually, and I love him! :(((( I'm at Chapter 11, and I hope he'll be okay!
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Super sad.
NNinja chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
Yeah, you remembered Nagini better than most, but you've forgotten something else. In the origilan timeline Harry learned about Snape being good guy only shortly before visit to the forest which in your fic ended up with his death and no one else ever found out. Meaning that Ginny should remember him as a guy who murdered Dumble, and should be at least suprised that he actually died protecting Golden Trio from Tom. Other than that good job, i actually noticed that you missed Nagini, and figured why.
NNinja chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Oh, ok, forget i said anything about that ring. It was Diadem, allright. Sorry my bad.
Cool story so far though.
NNinja chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
Uhhh... how exacly does Tom know that Ring blew up? I don't suppose that Daily Prophet for some reason decided to mention some old shack randomly blowing up?
RHJunior chapter 19 . 3/17/2016
PLEASE resume writing in this story
RHJunior chapter 10 . 3/17/2016
Please start writing this story again.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 19 . 1/31/2016
*Checks*
Huh, this so seems like it should be a prequel to something else/should have a sequal, given Raven.

A nice story.
AragornII chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
Have to tell you two things:

1) you've started a really good story
2) I'm totally okay with your not continuing it; it's a great gift just as it is...and you don't owe us readers anymore than you've already given

Thx