Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
NNinja chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
Yeah, you remembered Nagini better than most, but you've forgotten something else. In the origilan timeline Harry learned about Snape being good guy only shortly before visit to the forest which in your fic ended up with his death and no one else ever found out. Meaning that Ginny should remember him as a guy who murdered Dumble, and should be at least suprised that he actually died protecting Golden Trio from Tom. Other than that good job, i actually noticed that you missed Nagini, and figured why.
NNinja chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Oh, ok, forget i said anything about that ring. It was Diadem, allright. Sorry my bad.
Cool story so far though.
NNinja chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
Uhhh... how exacly does Tom know that Ring blew up? I don't suppose that Daily Prophet for some reason decided to mention some old shack randomly blowing up?
RHJunior chapter 19 . 3/17/2016
PLEASE resume writing in this story
RHJunior chapter 10 . 3/17/2016
Please start writing this story again.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 19 . 1/31/2016
*Checks*
Huh, this so seems like it should be a prequel to something else/should have a sequal, given Raven.

A nice story.
AragornII chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
Have to tell you two things:

1) you've started a really good story
2) I'm totally okay with your not continuing it; it's a great gift just as it is...and you don't owe us readers anymore than you've already given

Thx
AragornII chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
A fully-fleshed-out Ginny is my favorite HP character. So, thank you!
AragornII chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
Ginny-back-in-time stories tend to work pretty well: yours included.

Thx
Wren Truesong chapter 19 . 1/4/2016
*finds on tvtropes under the peggy sue page, marathons*

YES LUNA'S A POKEMON MASTER

All of this is so great. Especially Ginny's means of recruiting allies and accustoming Harry to affection, and her goodbye to Tom, and just everything. eeeeeee
Brainless Genius chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Nice, I enjoyed that a lot! Ginny as an adult in a ten-year-old's body is just wonderful, and Sirius meeting the twins was incredibly IC and entertaining. I also liked Riley, but the poor kid should probably stop with the gut reactions and maybe give people a chance to explain first. ;) Good job on this, keep writing!
Reymen chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
This is how you act if you go back in time. Far to many stories the hero goes back in time then does not do anything except try to repeat the story.

Nice work
ligirl chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
Now that I know Luna's seeing both timelines simultaneously I really really want this story - really any Peggy Sue story entirely from the perspective of a Luna who can see both timelines.
Bhargav Modak chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
Explain a meeting of the aurours on the raven-riley issue... Publish in the daily prophet and let a discussion start between Sirius and Ginny as Sirius saw riley in the paper. Let Ginny speak to Harry about this and they try to make friends with riley. At first he will neglect but later include raven to explain it to him. Are they going to help defeat Voldemort? Please update... And ask for suggestions... Always at your service
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
Hope u would continue this. It has been fun reading so much.
334 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »