Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
sfjoellen chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
a really good story, i like how light it is, i like all the action. your characters are strong. I like riley a lot. he's such a nice guy. i'm guessing he's the harry double? well done!
DialACow chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Well, while I am glad this story has repercussions from time travel, I wasn't expecting you to start introducing them this soon in your story. While the Room of Requirement's involvement wasn't unexpected, the other stuff was. I look forward to seeing just how these repercussions play out (and why some of the particular actions occurred).
MuggleCreator chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
Interesting.
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
I just about lost my shit when you introduced Raven into the story - I totally didn't see it coming! Nor the mention of the Celebi either!

Good show - thank you for sharing your work with me!
SeanHicks4 chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
Interesting Redo fic, still not sure of the point of that Riley kid unless he becomes the next Dark Lord over some stupid misunderstanding...
bogus1 chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
I grit my teeth whenever I run across the utter stupidity that the Come and Go room creates objects or that it is where the diadem is hidden. Rather than where you can FIND it. The room PROVIDES stuff you dumbass, yet it can't create anything. So where does all this stuff it provides come from? From ELSEWHERE. The "room of hidden things" is literally just "all the things that are hidden in Hogwarts grounds". Thus, the room could never have exploded due to the Horcrux being IN it because IT WASN'T IN THERE.
MariSkep chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Eek!

Ginny clearly has not thought this out very well :/ Killing Kreacher was far from any kind of necessity. Really, he's a house elf. It does what it's told. With Sirius in command of House Black he could have been put to very good use. Especially considering Houself magic lets them in places that most wizards can't get in to.

Hopefully it all works out for her.
MariSkep chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
"It was Harry Potter's first year, and what more appropriate time was there for things to get, as the Chinese would say, interesting?"

May you forever live in interesting times.

Oh, Ginny, I think you broke something _
MariSkep chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Now that is just made of D'awwwwww.
MariSkep chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ginny has taken several levels in badass I see. I wonder how her (mostly) adult mindset will deal with Harry. He is, after all, a child (a very brave and talented child but still just a child) with none of the desires or maturity he had when the two hooked up. It may not bode well for her attraction to him if she's thrust into the role of mentor/mother training him to fight the way she knows he'll have to and having to give him the affection he's never had.

Or it may just make her all the more in love with him. Knowng her she won't hesitate to date other guys while she waits for Harry to develop the emotional maturity she wants in a husbands and that would be a joy to read.
appleheaven25 chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Ahh, please update! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
please update soon. this story is so original and i love it so much!
Katsuhito chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
Very neat story. I can't wait to see where else you take this. I'm not too sure about the inclusion of Riley and Raven yet, but you said you have a plan, so I'll wait for more on that front. Just make sure that plot line doesn't overshadow Ginny's (of which you've been doing a good job so far).
TrisakAminawn chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Heh. Ginny's power level sometimes seems to fluctuate oddly, but for the most part it's very well balanced. Luna's situation is genuinely interesting, but the Raye thing...Raven...I was curious about him already, and pleased by his superhero conclusion, but RAVEN...heh, well. It's a shame he can't magic to the same degree and level of awesomeness he was doing before, though. Did the wizards fix the botched Obliviations on the parents and Charlie? Frig, if that's what the *professionals* pull off...I am completely behind Riley's logic, and stupefied by co-ed dorms.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2013