Reviews for From the Flame to the Spark
Brainless Genius chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Nice, I enjoyed that a lot! Ginny as an adult in a ten-year-old's body is just wonderful, and Sirius meeting the twins was incredibly IC and entertaining. I also liked Riley, but the poor kid should probably stop with the gut reactions and maybe give people a chance to explain first. ;) Good job on this, keep writing!
Reymen chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
This is how you act if you go back in time. Far to many stories the hero goes back in time then does not do anything except try to repeat the story.

Nice work
ligirl chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
Now that I know Luna's seeing both timelines simultaneously I really really want this story - really any Peggy Sue story entirely from the perspective of a Luna who can see both timelines.
Bhargav Modak chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
Explain a meeting of the aurours on the raven-riley issue... Publish in the daily prophet and let a discussion start between Sirius and Ginny as Sirius saw riley in the paper. Let Ginny speak to Harry about this and they try to make friends with riley. At first he will neglect but later include raven to explain it to him. Are they going to help defeat Voldemort? Please update... And ask for suggestions... Always at your service
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
Hope u would continue this. It has been fun reading so much.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
Hope to see this continue. It has been a fun ride.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Interesting start
dragonfire1994 chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
Wow
dragonfire1994 chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Geewhizafry!
Snowflake888 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
this story is okay I Don't really like the hole crossover idea though..
dragonfire1994 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Start August 30 2015 at 6:14 a.m. While in Davenport,Iowa
Nightgazer333 chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
I hope to see more of this soon, it's good and a great fanfic... yes!_
Tactition101 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Snorkack, Drowzee. They are called crumpled nosed after all.
Nargles, Shedninja, speed makes them damn near invisible so hard to see.
Wrackspurts, either a hoppip or a bellsprout, can't remember what they're supposed to be.
lady pomegranates chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
I am so glad that I've discovered because it led me here. I love this! It is both well-written and original. I need more. Fantastic work.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »