Reviews for Remembrance
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You have a gift
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Beautiful! I loved it! :)
Radiant Silver Star chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Compared to "All it Takes," this one has a bit of a more bittersweet feel to it. It has definite sentiment in it, but also some dark undertones, I suppose. It really makes me anticipate what will happen next.

Beyond the tone, the rest of the one-shot felt kind of filler-ish. I understand the point that's being driven across, but it feels just like an intermediate: enough to keep us going from the last one but not enough to leave us completely satisfied just yet.

Hmm. Well, I enjoyed it a lot.

Happy writing!

-RSS
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Alright, i'm convinced that you're the master at writing beautiful endings. Like really, this one made me smile with the conversation between the two of them, simply because it seems like it would really happen. Though, I miss skinny little Herc. D: He was funny as a little weakling. lol.

I think you're story is getting better and better. I'm truly interested in how this is going to end up in the next one. Yes, yes I am.
roxy mccartney chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
OMG this was even better than the first! you should do another one-shot in the future!
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Omg, so sweet! The last line was just perfect!

I think I may have liked this one better than the last. :)

So wonderfully sweet and full of hope

Please keep writing. :)
Orochimarisu chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
TT_TT Oh the mere mention of Zack and Aqua meeting again (because, Aqua gone for 10 years the least and Zack... well you know) makes me cry, but you just had to make another wonderful story about it!

Yup, I think you could say I'm your fan! _
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Yay, you updated! :D Oh, that last sentence. It was so sad and beautiful and almost too much to bear for someone who knows where Aqua actually is. I hope we'll see more of them in KHIII.