Reviews for o sută
Shadows of a Dream chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Again, your to-the-point poetry leaves me with nothing to say but, "Wow, you are awesome." I wish I could say more, but that's about all that comes to mind. There's even some humor amidst your deep imagery. Just... perfect.
Shadows of a Dream chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Whoa.

Wow, you can write. Everything is vivid and comes with emotion and impact - you don't waste any space. I know this is short, but it's amazing. Seriously. Just... wow.

Oh, and I looked up "incendiarism" to figure out what your pen name meant. Then I almost laughed out loud. XD

So, yeah. You're awesome. That's about it. :)
Proud to be Plug chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
These all range from pretty to very good. I quite liked the first one: it has a good mix of sensation and emotion, and I particularly liked the reference to dreams polluting the Styx.

No comment on the second one, but I did notice a typo: "…something they look forward too".

The third one had a well-used mix of metaphors, which I liked. The fifth one, about drowning, was darker and more ponderous, and clever in a way.

Drabble number seven was my favourite. It touchs on an idea that is ridiculously under-explored: the concept of a half-blood completely refuting the existence of the gods. Great to see such a little-noticed idea given some thought!

The most recent one didn't make full sense, but then I've learned that's par for the course when dealing with your work! All in all, I don't have much criticism for these, only that one or two of them seem sort of pointless. They're all very well-written, though, don't get me wrong, it's just one or two come across to me as not really doing anything at all. 'Course, maybe that's just me being a philistine.

And so ends my last review of five. My side of the deal is fulfilled!

I hope you add more to this collection soon, as you're clearly good at this 'ere drabble lark. XD

-ProudtobePlug
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Thiz really sucks. Im sorry but it really sucks.
itsallanoxymoron chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
Perfectly perfect.

The first and last lines were amazing. I'd use it for something, but I just don't know what. They really . . . tie everything together nicely.

"If absolute power corrupts absolutely, does absolute powerlessness purify absolutely?"

"If a tree falls in the forest with no one to hear it, does it make a sound?"

keep ritin foreva

bookluva98
Mr.McSpiff chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
A drabble dedicated to me? Thank ya, thank ya, thankyathankya, Avi! A migraine of epic proportions is keeping me from doing any really deep thinking, but I have enough brainpower to type! And by the gods, it's what I'm going to do! Now let's see if I can come up with something halfway decent compared to this, and I won't feel like a total ass!
PaperSky95 chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
I liked the last line, how you wove it in, but it kind of felt...dry, I guess. I couldn't feel any emotion. But I guess you kind of weren't going for that. More of a REALLY unexpected death that happens while Annabeth's just pondering?

~Sky :)
zynaofthenight chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
That was really funny in a subtle way :D

Great job!
Aanaleigh chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
You might hate this, but I like it.

It turned out good, Fred.

*Sam
shingaling chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
*sighs*
the ghost king chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
That's right, Karma is a bitch.

Aww ... it's dedicated to me, and ... everyone else on FM. That's still cool :) Thanks, sweet heart.

我很喜欢! I think you'll have no problem with translating that, my love.

-Hugs and Kisses-

Zach
m y e h chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
O.O

Wow.
m y e h chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
I liked the blood and the love parts. Schoolwork? Not so much.
m y e h chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I like the paint metaphor. It's good. Very good.
m y e h chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
This was supposed to be humour? Maybe you shouldn't write anymore humour...