Reviews for Wavering
kazuko59 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
this is sooooo well written as expected from u..

the story was very sweet n well developed.. n it also described how deep Yumeto's love for Ainosuke.. so deep that he was willing to throw his life.. wow
super-colour chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Thanks for the wonderful fic :D

Aww... Yume 3
tsubasaquill chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
yep, I stalk your fics here too!

As always...a MASTERPIECE!

You write as if Yume were your own character to begin with...his internal struggles and pondering is soooooooo well described. And i like the way you write...the way everything flows...You take us in Yume's head gradually and effectively, making me feel every of his emotions, successfully steering your readers to think his way, put themselves in his shoes, to understand his side of the story.

Sorry for the long comment! But this is again, a magnificent piece!
orenji-kiseki chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
it was perfect *_*

oh I so wanted to see such a scene for so long... how Yume struggled with his bad emotions, how he reacted when noticing that Ainosuke doesn't remember anymore, how he searched for his oblivious support though Ainosuke couldn't give him one... really, so perfect...

how he thought about himself, to protect his brother... the last sentences are so good as well...

but my fav part was: 'Yume stared blankly at his younger brother before the words sank in and shook his head. He uncharacteristically lift his hand to scratch his head despite not feeling slightly itchy.' it was really deep (and hell, so charming...)

I, a bit irrationally, feel like thanking you for writing this thank you!