Reviews for The Burning Need in the Speed
LJLanham chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
How fun!

I can't believe how much you managed to squeeze into this little gem. I often wonder what the folks at ythe crime scenes think of our dynamic duo... Never expected one of them to be a psychopath! :-) The speed dating event was great, and BnB speed dating was spectacular! Greedy me would love to see a continuation of this! :-)
etakkate chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
loved it! now i feel like pie!
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Squueee! I love your stuff!
stooger chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was great thanks. I especially liked Nathan. He/she was funny!
TheDropBear chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hee! That was a fun read. I loved the part at the lab where they were talking about Brennan's spectacular breasts, and my geeky little heart loved that you suggested that Bones had done a Cochrane review on speed dating. The various dates Cam and Bones had were hilarious too. Thanks for brightening up my Friday afternoon. (I'm not really supposed to be working after lunch on a Friday am I?)
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Amazing job sweetie! I just love your brand of humor :)
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is so funny! Thank you for not making us imagine what a riot Brennan would have with speed dating. The poor schlumps sitting across from her would have responded in exactly the ways you noted! And it's nice that she has a chance to tell Booth that he's the standard.

What if they start going out on gradually increasing increments of dates to see what they can get done in 10 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, two hours, a half-day...

A new kind of theme.
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Fantastic! Made me laugh out loud in a few places :) That was a brilliant one-shot :) x
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Freaking hilarious... I'm still laughing and it took like 10 minutes to load the review page. Loved it. :)
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was just what I needed! Angst-free, funny, witty and sexy all rolled into one wonderful fic! :) Hope your muse gets back on track :)
KarElfy chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was great! I love your humor, it always makes me LOL for real.
rmcbuckeye chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Loved this chapter! Ha, of course, Booth would jump into speed dating just to get alone with Bones. ;) Looking forward to the next.
Alynotfromcali chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was really sweet. I can never get too much of that awesome B&B banter. Woo!
NatesMama chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Where oh where to begin...

"pheromone triggering eye-hump": My new phrase of the day. ROTFLMAO

Flyers reference: Excellent. Bonus points for the Clarkie ref.

Anything with Cam is a-okay by me. She really is smoking hot.

"Daisy duck": Awesome. How did I never think of that before?

I love Nathan! He should be a regular cast member!

This was just so clever and funny...I really enjoyed it. We should give you fan fic challenges more often. :) Well done, my friend.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I half expect Booth to insert himself into the dates. Glad he didn't though as I found this much more entertaining. And the "afters" at the Diner sound like a lot more fun.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »