Reviews for Princess of Persia
DeadlyShadows-KuroOni chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
Ooh...I don't know why but I sense a trap. Sirens perhaps? Persian Sirens?
I absolutely LOVE your story foncpt so far~! Hope you updaye soon! And Keep up the good work!
A few names I can suggest for the Hassassin are; Raziel (Yes, it's a male name)
Dujana (This man is known as the Arab Rambo.)
Saif (Means sword in Arabic)
Faris (Means knight in Arabic)
Shezad/ Shahzad (Literally means Prince in Persian )

Um, I think you can tell I'm Arab by now, but I hope this hashelped you...
express chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
Wow, by the end of this latest chapter I was completely hooked! Please update... all your forewarning and visions are setting me on the edge of my seat. Keep doing a great job!
InsoluableInsanity chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
woooohoo! Kill that biatch! She is too damn good! im just kidding :) I think that Sama and the Hassassin are gunna be lovers :D! I want to know the hassassin's name!
my Ella-Verayne chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
Kyaaaaaahhhhh! Oh please oh please oh pleeeeease continue with the story I love it sooooooo much I haven't read a story this good in a long time!

My Ella-Verayne
MoonTigress chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
awesome!
MoonTigress chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
great writing! cant wait to see whats next and if kas and her get together
R i v e r B l e u chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
Eek! That's all I can say, "Eek!". I love how Kas and Daria interact with each other and I'm dying to see what happens between them! Eek!
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
i think i got an idea about the vision, but i'll just have to wait and see if its right or not :)
ZariaReadsHard1500 chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
BRAVO I say bravo that was very good I shall say but anyway nice grammer. Awesome & Always. Zaria & Xena. Hope next chapter is as good as this
ZariaReadsHard1500 chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
OMBOB that was intense I liked the part wwherw she's telling him off I would do that too but anyway awesome chapter can't wait for the next one. Always Happy. ZariaReadsHard1500. JA NE
R i v e r B l e u chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Nooooo! Poor Daria! I teared up a bit at the end. They're all gone...
Elizabeth-nightwatchman chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I've enjoyed your story quite a bit so far. I've noticed a few errors, but most have to do with homophones (patients vs patience) or leaving out words. I hope you continue updating. Good luck!
Blue Rowan chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
I love Daria's reactions. She is pretty much like how a everyday teenager would act if you stuck them in the movie.

Em, you did the whole actions scene with exclamation points. Sorry if I am offending you with this. I just want to help with your story.

Aww thank you. My sis says thanks as well.

Can't wait to see the object!

Blue Rowan chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Heh I like the line on how nice and shiny her whip is. XD

Some construcive criticism for you here: When you are doing action scenes try not to end every sentence with a exclamation point. Other than that it was pretty good.

look at me I'm special. That is pretty much the dagger in a nutshell. lol

Good job on the chapter! On to the next!

Blue Rowan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Yay you started it! Sorry I haven't reviewed before now. :(

Anyway this is a very promising start! I do like the people you have created. They promise to make this a very fun read. Can't wait to see how you develop this!