Reviews for Hell and High Water
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Nice one! I loved all of it. The snark, the caring..just all of it! Thank you for writing it and sharing. :-)
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great story! Through hell and high water...!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I loved this. Thanks. xo
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
You always come up with such original ways to hurt the boys - frankly it's a little scary. As always, this is awesome! :)
From KKBElvis chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Having me a little Madebyme story fest.

Just read this again for the second time. Loved it all the same if not more!

Adore the boys stuck in a rainstorm.

This is crammed full of brotherly love and care and concern but not going over the top.

Dean's growing sense of helplessness sending him out to check the floodwater.
Sam trying to hide his pain while Dean is gone.
But Dean comes back and neither can hide their emotions from the other...especially loved Dean totally knew of Sam's pain 'meltdown' while he was gone.

Very realistic and pulled me into your world with ease and I didn't want to leave.

Fun!
Thank you!
Karen
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Uhhhhnnnnnnn ilysm
Freya922 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I'll say you put 'em through the wringer! Great interplay between the brothers as they muddle through despite being wrecked.
Casy Dee chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Tense few moments, there! You had me on the edge of my seat waiting for more. Loved it!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Lovely! Totally enjoyed reading this!

S.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awwwww, loved it!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh those boys. Knee injuries always make me squirm a bit cause I've had my fair share of them. Your writting flowed very nicely :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great story, back to the basics! Awesome!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Loved it! Super cute ending :)
sam's folly chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Good as usual!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Well, this is the third fic of yours I read so far and I've enjoyed them all. I can't imagine why I've never found you before this. :-) This was great!