Reviews for Fortunate Son
voidblade6 chapter 7 . 3/5
nice story.. Though I am curious does magic exist and the ministry is instead of incompetent really good at what it does.
IceBlueRose chapter 7 . 2/26
This is a really great story - I love those little moments that are letting Dudley question things and I'm going to really love when you get to the moment when he truly realized his own behavior (not to mention how Dudley will write about the Dementor attack since that seemed to be the turning point later on when they shake hands...or maybe it was after Sirius died and Harry was just left alone). Either way, I can't wait to see what you do. Of course, I also just noticed the last update was in 2011 but, hey, a person can hope the muse will return to this one or that you'll get interest back or that life will let up a bit for you to come back to it.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 7 . 2/21
This is a fascinating tale! I hope you haven't abandonned writing it, it's been a while, and I'd really like to read more!
This is brilliant xx :)
latinanewschic chapter 7 . 1/27
This was a good story; it was interesting to see something from Dudley's POV. I hope you decide to continue this some day.
BMcGonagall chapter 7 . 1/22
This is a very good story you have explored dudley's character in a way that makes alot of sense. as someone who reads a lot of biographies i'm enjoying this and i do hope you keep going with it.
happy-rea chapter 7 . 1/21
So I realise you are almost certainly not writing this story any more but it's really good and I enjoyed it
Rea
Cassie chapter 7 . 1/19
Love this story the way your fiting everything into the real world is amazing I am hoping that you put up the next chapter soon. Also this is just a sugjestion but I think it would be verry cool if as this story is obviously being written to be read by someone if you could put in there reaction at the end and maybe even a conversation between whoever it is and Dudly.
Kellsabelle chapter 7 . 1/12
I really love this story and am really looking forward to reading the next chapters! Please update soon!
EmptySurface chapter 7 . 1/5
This has been really interesting to read, and I liked it immensely! I've never thought about everything from Dudley's perspective before and it made me think. You've written this very well, and I would LOVE to read more...

I hope you would consider finishing this, as I would very much like to read the rest! It's awesome work, and I can tell that you've put a lot of thought and effort into it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
med chapter 7 . 1/2
This is amazing, if you continue I would love to be here to read it. Thanks.
Meerliyareeder chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Oh darn, this was so SO well-written, you know? Really great work, really enjoyed reading. I wish you'd update. But now it looks discontinued... *sighs*
AwesomeA13 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Wow, this is great. I just recently found your story but I've never looked at the story of Harry Potter in this light before. You're really talented!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Second path definitely. The first path would be interesting, but it would be just Harry's story from another point of view. This is both their stories, so it would make more sense for Dudley to focus on his own developments. Although, the Dementor epiphany is too important not to include, even if sanitized (as some sort of attack or as Dudley's struggle with depression).
Zarohk Korobase chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Intriguing start to this story so far. When I read the first paragraph of your author's note I thought it was an in-story author's note at first. Really good start and good depiction of canon from another angle.