Reviews for Of Heroes
Shaydey82301 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Excellent!
Angelinsydney chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love it. I have always pictured Lewis as part of the Scarlatti family and visa-versa. My son Tim passed away 9 months ago, his best friend Josh is still like a son to me and my son was his mum's son. This is the reality of close friendship. You captured it well.
spiritghostings chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
amazing. 3
Tinkerpanda chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wow - that was really beautiful. What an amazing story. Incredibly well written. Very evocative. Truly a joy to read. I really got the concern from Spike's family. His grief and theirs over the loss of Lou. Their worry when they saw the news.

Very poignant.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Really liked that little story, although it's so heartbreaking at the end. Your writing style is different but I did not find it confusing, it's just the thoughts going through a mother's mind and her feelings, I could follow that very well. I could just about see her taking Spike in her arms and hugging him to comfort him like that five-year old. At times like these you just need to be that child again (or the mommy for that matter) Great job. Hoping for more...
Angelpoint chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
sweet! i really would love to see Spike's mom!
Keleshnar chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I liked this look into Mrs. Scarlatti's life, even though I imagine her as being more lively. Maybe that how she is only once Spike has returned home safe.

Since the story was only description, I found it kind of heavy/excessive by the end. I felt like my reading was slowed down by the phrasing, is all. Still, I enjoyed this fic! Looking forward to your next Flashpoint story.
star96 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was pretty good, at times it was a little confusing.. But I still liked it!