Reviews for Gaga vs Perry
LexyD Danielle chapter 1 . 1/2
Lol that was quiet entertaining. You should definitely write more klaine stories like these :)
Alice chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
OMG! This is just amazing I wish they had found a way to do something like this in the Katy Perry VS Lady Gaga episode.
Old-Account223 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was really funny :) Cute too! Too bad the Kills wasnt like this.
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Best way to get together.

The lyric *Russian roulette is not the same without a gun is so catchy... just that one line. Erg.

AceCade chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Haha loved this! It's the best of yours that I've read so far. Poor 'Cedes xD.
AirixAram chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
"I kissed a girl, just to try it. Hope my boyfriend don't mind it" GENIUS! I read that and went OH BURN like hands down Blaine had just won, then I kept reading and was like AWWWW! GREAT JOB!
porce-blaine chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I loved it! Nice story. I was singing along! Haha! :D
Missy chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I love the way you ended it. It was funny and very clever. Nice idea for a Klaine FanFic. :) I would LOVE to read more stories from you! :)
AGRIMLIKEDOG chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Perry all the way
KimmyKimii chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
WOW. They really should have a Perry vs Gaga showdown on the show. (Team Perry for me!)
lkfra chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
haha, it was cute I liked that, (and funny, especially the end)
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That is so Kurt. Love it.
ThatInvisibleGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love this story!

Teehee, so cute! Especially the lyric bit at the end!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
OMG This was awessome! Cute and funny. :) The line from "I Kissed a Girl" is absolutely perfect though the meaning changes! Lol. I loved the lyrics being tossed back and forth and I loved Mercedes' reaction. Nice job! :)
Ashimattack chapter 1 . 12/13/2010

that was so awesome!

love it love it love it

poor mercedes, she's so pretty though...

good story, can definitely see it happenening, although i guess that probably doesn't mean much because well, it's glee. anything could happen...

i really enjoyed this :D