Reviews for Harry Potter and the Assassin's Creed
This is so very realistic, I cannot wait to read more. :3
gaul1 chapter 4 . 8/4
Great chapter, byes
Hainbuche chapter 4 . 4/26
ist noch etwas umständlich zu verstehen, aber ich hoffe harry schafft was er will. würde mich bei der gehässigkeit nicht wundern wenn sich bruder pierre als malfoy oder dursley später mal entpuppt. lg hayne
So good, can't wait for more
Sar'Kalu chapter 4 . 1/28
This is shockingly well written, and more than that, astonishingly well researched. I honestly was expecting something half-hearted and then I find this. I cannot say just how impressed I am and how much I look forward, avidly in fact, to the next chapter. As for time between updates, quality is ever better than quantity. Almost nobody on this site seems to understand this, and if you manage to keep this up, well, suffice to say I shall be very impressed indeed.
Until next time, kindest regards,
Booker10 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Im really loving this! are you still writing this?
Drake58 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
his arm ever heal right
AnglophilicSins chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
This is a fantastic story! It's a amazing and detailed and realistic, really hope you'll consider updating it soon. Also looking forward to see how you incorporate the Assassin's Creed characters into thid tale. How does Harry even get to Syria? Or does Altaïr go to England? Aaaah, I'm so excited! :D

Or... has it been abandoned? Your last update was in 2011 after all. Regardless, a million praises for fantastic writing. :)
Lureln chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Wow. I really liked this story, especially how the descriptions of things seem so realistic). It's so intense!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
It's a shame you don't continue the history. Please if you would... Continue the history please!
WeirdCornChip chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
I love the gory realism.
CarnivorousOak chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Oh wow. I live this story tor a lot of reasons. The first is Harry's reactions to the world long ago and your descriptions. I'm wondering a little when bad things will stop happening to him (being rescued is a good start) and how he is going to find his feet. Of course it wouldn't to not to have at least a few bad things happen still. You have to admit that almost getting burned as a witch is sort of a low point.
Lady PhoenixFyre chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Well-written and draws you in. Love the bits of history you've incorporated here. I hope you continue this. Thanks for sharing, anyway.
TheDawgg chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
This story is amazing
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Errrr... I am french and the people language is not a french language (even in the past). Can you make the translation because it is hard to understand your story ? Besides, your fanfiction seems to be great :)