Reviews for Harry Potter and the Assassin's Creed
Ookami Mononoke chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Goodness, talk about a lot happening in a single chapter! I love it. The vivid details you provide as well as Harry's intricate (or not so much, heh) thought process make for a vivid picture with great clarity. The gritty realism, emotions, and characters bring this story to life wonderfully, and I can't wait to see the next chapter come out! This one was DEFINITELY worth the wait!
demonicnargles chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
In which Harry learns the hard way not to trust random strangers. I thought he had figured this out when he made a resolution not to take potions/drinks from strangers, after Ollivander. But I suppose young kids make mistakes like that.

Hopefully he won't again. I doubt he would be so lucky next time.

Looking forward to more, whenever it may arrive.

-demonicnargles
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Le awesome.
Iyrsiiea chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Yay! You've updated! Please continue!
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Dang, that was a harsh chapter for Harry, and boy if he didn't face a lot of trouble there, just glad to see how it ended, and will look forward to seeing if he meets the Deacon again, and what might come of that.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
*whistles* Wow...talk about nerve wracking. And I'm looking forward to seeing how you build Harry through this story. Keep writing!
Guile chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
I normally prefer my Harry Potter stories a little less grim and gritty, but I did really enjoy Castelnau - that element of historical accuracy makes it feel like an AC game.

Harry isn't too swift on the uptake, is he? Early medieval era, and he starts talking about his wand in a house of God? I mean, yes, the Inquisition apparently didn't burn/hang all THAT many witches and that largely came later, but he wasn't going to win friends and influence people that way. Didn't he learn about it in school? Wendelyn the Weird and all that?

Eh, Harry's always been just a little bit dumb.
candinaru25 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Whoa! Harry had to suffer alot because of that stupid Deacon. Hope he is able to get to Hogwarts safely.
PastaSentient chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Absolutely awesome! This story is probably the best HP Crossover story out there. Absolutely amazing work! I did not see anything wrong grammatically. Excellent! I eagerly await the next chapter!
BurntOutDev chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
I've got to say, this is pretty awesome :D
The Pianist's Touch chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
whoa. this is a pretty hardcore story, and its pretty good. It sounds like its going to turn out novel length too, or at least decently long, which I like. But I can't believe Harry killed those two men...know, I can believe it, but it was pretty intense. Wow. Keep writing

~mourningstar13~
demonicnargles chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Very, very odd. And I like it so far. Saw this on DLP and decided to check it out. I am surprised how nonchalantly the bandits handled obvious witchcraft, but other than that, seems fairly realistic, as far as HP/AC fanfiction goes.

That said, the number of chapters, published date and and updated date suggest abandonment. I will be watching for more, anyway.

-demonicnargles
Lord Arcturus chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Holy crap this is awesome; and if a Brotherhood member didn't witness Harry's little fight at the end there I'll be surprised.
Judah chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Couldn't get into the story. I only speak English, and I'm not familiar with assassin's creed. I found the events confusing, the pacing choppy, and the scene transitions weak.

Perhaps I'd have liked it if I played the game. I've enjoyed your other stories in the past, but this one doesn't connect.
justanotherfan756 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
This seems like just an AU not a crossover. And how could you do an AI when this isn't the right year for any of the assassin creed parts? Altair was BC and Ezio was 1400s, so there would be no characters from either parts but maybe just an outline of there being assassins?
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »