Reviews for Harry Potter and the Assassin's Creed
Yaraslava Rada chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
This is such a well-written and interesting story. I can't wait to see what you think up next. Update again soon please!
SemenDemon chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I can't wait to see how you integrate Assassin's creed into the story. Keep up the good work!
Serenacula chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
This is a good story, with a pleasantly realistic Harry.

I'm wondering, when are you going to bring the Assassin's into this?

Thanks for writing. ;-)
david9999 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Hi Grinning Lizard.

I just read your story today, I found it to be really good,

some part's of it was sad and moving and other parts very

interesting. I'm looking forward when you make chapter 4. :)

Take care,

from

Dominic.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
High quality work. Thanks for writing.
Eternalscibe41 chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
brilliant
henriette chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Very trilling, hope Harry get's his act together soon, he's as clumsy as Tonks at times...and he should really stop giving out his sliming amount of gold...
rjt23 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I'm not familiar with Assassin's Creed, but I am definitely curious to see how this story develops. The writing is good, and the old English in the first and second chapters was an nice touch - it made the story seem more realistic. That sounds stupid even to me, but I can't think of a better way to phrase it.
kinda evil chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
A unique idea and a good writing style; this will be popular in no time at all. I hope you update soon, so i may continue to enjoy reading it.
Peregrinate chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Interesting so far. I assume this is going somewhere, though? :)

Glad the language barrier got lifted. Phew.
Mana's Cinder chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I wouls have liked it if you showed the carter's reaction to Harry bringing back the cart and what lengths he went to in order to do so. Harry is undergoing a transformation from a naive school boy into a determined young man. Sometimes, it is a good way to show the depth of a change by showing it through the eyes of another. A lot would have been said about Harry by the carter and his family's reaction to Harry's violent side and why he unleashed it. A further look into Harry would be his interpretation and reaction.

Anyway, I'm enjoying this story quite a bit so far. I was going to pass it up, because I thought "Harry Potter and Assassin's Creed? It's probably going to be some ridiculous nonsense where Harry becomes Altair's replacement or something. No thank you." I'm glad I gave the story a chance.

I don't know where you're going with the plot, but I hope you don't get too crazy when adding in the AC bits (if you even decide to add more) because even in AC canon, the story is a bit crazy in a not-entirely-good way. Then again, with magic being real in this story, the Apple of Eden stuff isn't all that hard to believe. The global conspiracy, on the other hand, doesn't work in either universe.

Keep up the good work.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
T_T

It was beautiful...
aureus yarara chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Oh oh, I'm loving this fic sooo much.

Good thing it looks like it'll be epic-length! I never want it to end, I want it to go on forever and ever...
PastaSentient chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Wow! Awesome chapter! I am really liking this story! Keep up the amazing work!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Wow, Harry has turned a corner there, and will look forward to what happens next, as he is going to have to come to terms, and start to grow of fall behind in a mess of his own misery, and if he pulls on through, then will wonder just how hard he'll grow.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »