Reviews for Harry Potter and the Assassin's Creed
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
this is like effing amazing, wish you would update.
divad relffehs chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
This is excellent, though the Command is Thou Shall Not Murder rather then kill, and a literate monk probably would have said as much in response to his ignorant comment. Why has it not been continued in almost a year.
exillion chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
I know I'm asking for much, I hope you're not going to make this into a religious harry.

As for the fic itself, it's a wonderful piece of work and I hope you can go for more chapters. It's refreshing, new and most importantly very detailed with a good pace set in. The best part of your story is that nothing is rushed. Good luck.
crazyjim87 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
What will the pairing for harry be exactly?
Killingmemory chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
I just don't really have the words to describe how utterly magnificent this story is. You've not only combined these two worlds, but transformed them into something utterly new, and terrifying, and dazzling. Your world has a reality to it, and therefore a depth, that Harry has always missed. I love Rowling's world and her books. But everything you wrote about Harry's hardships at Hogwarts never quite striking him with the full clarity of adulthood-without the mediating glamor of childhood adventure and with an entirely self aware grasp of his own mortality- felt like the truth, all the more so for reading it in his perspective and your brilliant writing style. As readers we all read the HP books and emphasized with Harry-were excited with him, angry with him, and mourned with him-but we were never really terrified. There was always a sense that a world in which Hogwarts and magic existed could never really be that dangerous. I love the gritty reality with which you strip away those illusions, for him and for your reader. I think this is the first time I've actually been afraid for Harry. Kudos for not allowing any convenient I-am-Harry-Potter-and-therefore-I-can-just-magic-myself-out-of-any-terrible-situation escapes, as I'm sure most other writers in your situation would have done. The realism comes from the fact that he didn't manage to escape because of any inherent virtue or power, there wasn't any special saving grace, and so he really could have died.

Also, the characterizations and attention to detail are excellently done. The side-characters and situations are wonderfully engrossing and fleshed out. Again, you escape the common pitfalls of fanfiction by creating a world and events that are realistically balanced and not simply moving linearly toward a single, obvious goal. Your pacing and plot are incredibly skillfully and subtly done; things happen, and those things have consequences, but they don't give the impression that they happen just so that the next thing can happen. At the same time, it all flows incredibly naturally and your narrative never loses focus or becomes rambling.

Also, the historical accuracy is brilliant.

You should know that I don't normally gush in my reviews. Thank you for uploading this and I hope you do come back to this story soon.
Him chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hi. I don't know if you read your reviews anymore since it's been so long since you've updated. I don't think you know what it is you wrote. This is one of the best HP fics I've read, and it takes a perspective of Harry you never see anywhere else. Here, he's just some scared boy thrown back hundreds of years into the past, tired, desperate, but not entirely makes me look at your Harry and see the man he could become. Not one of your arrogant and snarky godlings, but a man who isn't afraid to do what's necessary, even though he might not like it. You're creating the protagonist I've always wanted Rowling to write about. This story is engrossing in the worst way. It makes me read and re-read again and again and.. you get the idea. I just hope you'll update, so that the story continues enough for Harry to become a real hero.
Cian Keita chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
This is soooo goood...Please update, I can't get enough of this story!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
You got me hooked. I was just playing AC:Brotherhood before deciding to read this. Can't wait to see what you'll spring on us next.
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Brilliant fanfic. Truly original, love it.

Does Harry have any active thought over which language he is speaking now? And which languages does he speak?
Muminpappan chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Golgar chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
This is really epic. Please update soon.
CatherineADurr chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
This was very interesting and well thought out! I can honestly say that I could not stop reading it (although I was forced away from it for a few hours which left me in pain, beyond curious to know what was going to happen). The plot (so far) has been very intricate, and it's very hard to find fanfictions like that. So I appreciate your hard work (and brain cells) for writing this. I look forward to the next update!
liarscope chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Fantastic. I can't wait for more!
12763457 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Well written story thus far. You are doing a good job of developing harry. I was surprised when the horse died in the river, but I think it was a well chosen catalyst. I'm looking forward to where this may go because I do not know the the backstory of Assassin's Creed. Keep it real.
Vecturus chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
This is probably one of the best stories I have ever read - not just on Fanfiction, but in general. The description, the characterisation (especially relating to Harry, of course, but also including the attitudes of other characters) and the detail is both impressive and robust.

I'm eagerly awaiting the fifth chapter.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »