Reviews for Across The Universe: 'Being Human'
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
please updates it great stories
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh, this is really lovely! Does this story end in them falling in love? Do they return to earth? I feel like Kal-El and Lois would be way happier there than on Krypton.
Mart Robichaud chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I'm hooked. You have another great story here and I can't wait to read it. I enjoy the fact that the writting is so good that I don't feel like I'm reading, it's more like watching a movie in my mind.

Marta

P.S. I also really loved your other stories.
anemix chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This seems really interesting, and I love the premise. Just like Kal-El to be the one 'weirdly interested in the primitive people'. I hope you get around to this eventually. I bet if you wanted, you could even substitute the characters and come up with your own original work. Too bad it's just a side-note possibility now.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was great, more please!
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was great, more please!
jenifaui chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Yes! I love this story idea so far. Please continue. Make it a very loooooooooooong one-shot.
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This has distinct possibilities, especially the way you two write.
hinataawesome chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
okay this was an awesome little section. can't wait for the rest. i actuallly like this point of view. it's totally original and kind of takes your mind to that kind of situation. love your other stories (though i don't review them as i should) please don't keep a fan waiting too long.
avidreadercina chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I like where this is going. Are you absolutely positive it'll be a oneshot-series? Can we persuade you to make it an epic? It could totally be an epic of epic epicness.
soaring-bright-flame chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Yeah, so I'm completely in love with this story concept. I reject the idea that it must be a one-shot. I refuse to believe this XD

I'm super excited for this to get going!
reeven chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Kala, your amaizing, and ho please make it Epic, this is a very good idea and i want more.

is just that, we cant get enough of a good story
Perfectionist48 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I'm excited!

The premise is very intriguing and new. It's a strange spin, but at the same time, the way you tell it, it seems to make perfect sense and be the obvious next story to tell. I love that you guys can do that.

Can't wait to read more!
CindyB chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very interesting beginning. I can't wait to see what happens next.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010