Reviews for Eye For An Eye, Kurosaki
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 1/14
Oh. My. God! This was beautiful, and uke Grimmjow? *sticks tissue in nose* yes.
Ino Death chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
WHY YOU NO WRITE HOW GRIMMY FUCKED ICHI!? XDDDDD I guess I can't conplain though. It was very well written. keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Good story
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Haha I love uke!Grimmjow and this is exactly how I imagines it would go down x,D He's too dominant to be submissive willingly without a reason!
NamiMakimono chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh god, seme-Ichigo literally gave me chills down my spine. I could practically hear his deep voice...

*plugs nose quickly*
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Omfg I absolutely loved this, great fic!
ColdInnocence chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That was amazing, but I'd love to know what Gimmjow does.
Shuriken kaatsu chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
You say its hard but i read this like you didnt even TRY you have dragged out a perfect closet uke grimmjow this got me for good.
And ofcoz ichigo, goddamn i just imagined his face while he kainda overpowered grimmi into this.
This is loong. But im sure damn glad it was i enjoyed the whole of it. I even like how you brought up some other characters and ulqui being grimms adoptive brother is a very unique idea.
Best uke grimmi ive evr read
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Surprisingly delicious, thanks for sharing.
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You're a fantastic writer. Whenever I feel particularly down, I can just look through your fics and feel better.
Seriously, you're awesome.
Uke Grimm was done well. I could totally see him compromising to get what he wants. You capture characters well, even in AUs which is a pretty admirable talent.
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I didn't expect Grimmy to work as a uke but you definitely pulled it off! Good job!
Bobb chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
DAMMIT! That "I smell pussy" scene is so fucking familiar, its on the edge of my brain. Shit.

and this:
""And then the strawberry shifted his hips and stabbed Grimmjow's prostate.

What. The. Fuck.

"Aw, SHHHIT!" he shouted. "F-fuck, Ichigo, harder!" ""

Deserved a nice, big ass fangirl scream. I never, in my life, would believe Grimmjow would be a Uke in any situation. You, sir, have gained my respect. Y
Kurosaki's theone chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
It never ceases to amaze me how absolutely PERFECT your stories always are.
I can actually tell that Grimmjow Obviously wouldn't want to cooperate with this fic haha... well I really enjoy uke Grimmjow thanks for writing this : }
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
did that "i smell pussy" come frome House Party? lmfao
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
OMG!... This is the best GrimmIchi oneshot I've ever read!
Seriously, at first I thought, oh god this is so long but then when it was finally over I was like: Why didn't she write more?... Hahahaha, I loved the end, it's all leave to imagination and I have a very nasty one.. lol .. Grimm being an uke, yeah that was a hard one but I can say you had your way with that. Magnificently written and pretty intense, both of them kept their personalities wich is remarkable since I had read a lot of fanfics when they are so obvioulsy out of character... And last but not least, you gave the perfect amount of humor to the story wich kept me etertained til the very end... So, what can I say?.. It was Fantastic!...
I'll be reading your stuffs from now on
Thanks for writing so very amazing stories, it's hard to find decent stories nowday!