Reviews for The Beggar Boy
Salome Maranya chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I hope this gets an update.
Might review longer then, hehe. I also happen to have exams...yeah, and I must study now.
I3POTC chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
If you would like to know more about Teague, you can check out the book called "The Price of Freedom" by A.C Crispin. It's basically Jack's backstory, and you're pretty close to what happened with him and Teague. It's a good book, I suggest you read it.
I3POTC chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
So far, this is really good! My characters do that, too! It's crazy, isn't it?
Kagome Narome chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I sat up very late into the night just to read the whole story. I loved it so much! I was crying when Jack left and I was screaming when he didnt notice that she was Lucy! I was so...giddy when they were kissing too. I cant wait for a update!
thejammysod chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
this is a really good story! I know you haven't continued this for ages but could you please write a new chapter? I've fallen in love with this story!
Eat Them chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
oh i beg of you *gets on knees* update soon!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Kyah! I absolutely LOVE this story. It's interesting and it intrigues me. I can't wait to see what happens next!
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
This is amazing! Please add more really soon! :D
iamthewerepire chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
omg! so goooood! love how you write! can't wait for this to update and please post a new chapter for Hellsing! Dx I love Alucard and Jack~ ;3
Wicked Unicorn chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Please update!
Nagasasu chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Oooh, what an exciting fic. I'm a sucker for childhood friends being parted and reunited. Looking forward to seeing where this goes! :)
I.C.2014 chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Awww so cute

Please update soon!
RachelWay chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
wow. this story is wonderful! you are an amazing writer and know how to fit the real charaters' (jack) personalities into the story. its great and i cant wait to read more!
Sesshomaru's Babydoll chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
ooh, this is fun to read! Keep up the good work, and believe me I totally sympathize about finals. Mine are next week :( Good luck and update soon!
annabethJL chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
i LUUUUUUUVVVVVV this story! i cant get over how well youve written it, and i luv how u portray jack and lucinda! keep going! update reallly SOON!