Reviews for Love You All the Time
smileyfox5150 chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I like these! Very nice, very nicely written.
Something Simpler chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Good lord I loved DH too :D

Anyway, nice drabbles, keep up the swell work.

Oh, and you know in your first chapter when you say you may even go to 100? Man, that is such hard work. I do a mentalist drabble story (only the chapters are longer than they should be) and as soon as you hit 30, your inspiriation just goes.

..Unless you have the imagination of an absolute beast. Which I hope you do, since you write these well :)

Looking forward to the next chapter (Y)

sparksfly16 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Nice drabbles
happyday girl chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
aw poor Ron :(

Hermione doesnt notice him, that's so sad!

looking forward to your next happy drabble!

I dont know if your still taking ideas, but I wondered if you'd do a chapter where Ron distracts Hermione from her homework, and for once she doesnt care, becuase it means she has more time with him?

I really like your drabbles, you write Ron and Hermione in love really well!

happyday girl chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
aww this was so sweet!

you have their relationship perfectly thought out, it seems like Ron would really be thinking that!

it was so cute, and thank you for using my idea, I thought it was great! :)

I'm going to see Harry Potter 7 next saturday, I hope it's a good as it's billed to be!

happyday girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
aww so cute, I think they make a really cute couple too!

i have a suggestion or request, even though it might end up to be more than 500 words...

maybe it could be a kind of follow up to your chapter, where Ron and Hermione have a snowball fight then go and have hot chocolate, and the way the snow clings to her eyelashes, and her brown eyes shine with happniness as Ron looks on...

wow, that was rambling, but i would love it if you did that!

as i said, it might be more than 500 words, so you could post it as a sepeatre story, but it's your choice whether you even do this or not :D

love this story, I always like the fact the JK Rowling didnt really explore the Ron/Hermnione realtionship, so it can be left to people like you, people who do such a great job!

definatly keeping up with this one, I want to see if you do go all the way up to 100!

great fic, and I apologise for the extra long review, I ramble!