Reviews for A Word to Our Fans
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That's just epic.
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Thank you for writing this list! I've read about a handful of that list. yes, there good BUT it gets old after awhile and annoying. now i have some tips for when I write my Gravitation fic. Thank you again.
junakabisque chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Shouldn't we add:

16. Don't write a Gravitation fan fiction at all.

Um? I dunno. Just saying.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
hehe me lyks
white pedal chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I know how they feel. Never once will I put Erie or Shuichi with Tatsuha or Tohma..or anyone for that matter they belong together! But I wonder how they would feel if someone made a story of them based on a movie? hopefully they would be ok with it would they?
IamEcho chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh my god! This was absolutely too funny...and so like Yuki that its scary lol..I laughed thru the entire list! and most of it is SO TRUE! Good Work lol! :)
Chibi Yoda chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Bravo! Very funny!
Kawaii Kiyoko-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
OMFG i laughed so harddddddddddddddddd
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING! I cracked up the whole time and I know I've read at least a dozen stories each with at least one of those things in there (except maybe the prgnant thing, never read one like that and I hope I don't ever have to) Anyways this was hilarious and I'm surprised it doesn't have more views. I love those guys and I really do hope never to have to read another cliche manga with these criterias ever again XD
Anon chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Despite what you say about this being humorous, it is definitely also an excuse for you to gripe about personal pet peeves. Anyone with half a brain can see through you, kid. Now that I have established that you aren't fooling me:

Your list is terrible. Some people like Mpreg, and trust me, it's OKAY. Of course it could never happen IRL, but then, at one point in canon, Shuichi dresses up in a dog suit and bursts through the floor or some stupid shit. Who cares? It's all in good fun. Mostly mpreggers like to see how a character would react to such a thing. It's character exploration. Sure, it can also be largely self-gratification, which I, like you, don't see as good material for fic... but you can't immediately write it off.

On that note, I also have issues with your "no drugs, no suicide, no cutting". Gravitation, the canon series, is extremely light-hearted. It's really sort of ridiculous. Fanfictions aren't barred from deviating from this tone to look at what a more realistic version of Gravitation would be like.

IRL, well... there is a LOT of shit in Shuichi's life that could lead him down these roads. IRL, I DARE you to get into a relationship with someone like Yuki. To be honest, Gravitation canon ignores the fact that it's a very abusive relationship. Gravitation canon is a characterization mess. It's nothing deep or emotional, and people in it don't act like real people. Related to that, are you somehow forgetting that Shuichi was once RAPED? And not just raped- gangraped, while someone took pictures. I'd say that would cause enough emotional problems to lead someone to cutting, drugs, and/or, coupled with an emotionally abusive boyfriend, perhaps suicide. Gravitation canon doesn't deal with that reality, but that doesn't mean fanfiction can't.

Get off your highhorse, and also, stop being a wuss. Don't say "it's not a flame, it's a joke", when you're obviously griping about things you don't like. I know this is the last thing I, Anon, should say, but -take responsibilities for your own opinions, okay?
Tunnel for Puppies chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I fricken love your list! And I can relate to some of the points. I mean, Shuichi becoming a coke head JUST because Yuki beat him ONCE out of anger? And I'm sure he apologized many times afterward! (I just thought of that off the top of my head. I'm a genius! Renji: You're not.) Anyway, I don't think people should get worked up over this. I think it's hilarious though. I couldn't stop laughing! Anyway, people will get over the way they feel about this at some point in time. Until then, I still loved it!
YukiKurisagi chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
...
Monita chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is in refrence to number 11:If you read all the gravitation remix you will see that K and Hiro are sleeping together.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This is so hilarious. I loved it.
add yaoi lover chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was really good but I LOVE MPREG and pairing hiro and K and then making hiro preggers so yeah. I 'll kepp what you say in mind and oh, wouldn't you hate Eiri-chan to be on the bottom and shuichi on top? now that would be fucked up.