Reviews for The Secrets Between
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 1 . 8/5
I hope you continue this story too.. really really hopes...
kaikai0818 chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Dear puzzlepuzzle,

First of all I just want to say AHHH I just marathoned all of The Isle and The Secrets Between in a span of 5 days and I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever! I enjoyed every little bit and I am in awe of your writing style, your attention to detail, and how your writing's able to give me butterflies one second and then really genuinely feel the frustration and sorrow of the characters the next.

I've read The Isle a few years back and I thought that this time around, since I've read it before, it wouldn't be as good as the first time but it definitely was. I honestly and truly love this fic with all my heart!

Getting into more of the specifics, the way you portray Athrun and Cagalli's characters is just amazing. When I first read the fic I thought to myself, 'would Athrun really bring Cagalli to an island and make her stay for 6 months?'. I told myself that I couldn't picture it but after finishing The Isle, I definitely think that every thing that happened could definitely have happened in the anime. Athrun would protect Cagalli from harm at all costs, even if the whole galaxy turned against him for it - and he'd be okay with it, as long as it meant that Cagalli was safe.

One of my favourite parts in The Isle was when Kira told Yzak the story of what had happened at Cagalli's birthday and how he had gotten her to speak again. As I was reading it I thought to myself, 'Kira's kinda revealing something REALLY personal here' and though I do think that Kira and Yzak definitely have mutual respect and trust in one another (not to mention that I think they're definitely good friends despite everything that's happened) I just wasn't sure about Kira sharing something that personal about his twin with another just because it seems that Kira tends to get very protective of Cagalli. But oh how wrong I was to doubt Kira for even a second! Of course I think there's nothing wrong with telling Yzak what happened but of course Kira had a greater motive for telling him! Of course he understood that this wasn't just a kidnapping like everyone else around him says but that there was something beyond that at play! And that if it really had been Athrun like Kira suspects, then Athrun would allow Cagalli to write a letter back to Kira because in the end, everything Athrun does, he does thinking of Cagalli. I truly applaud you for this scene and many many others as often times I would stop reading, marvel at your deep understanding of the characters and the way you're able to express it through words alone, then keep on reading.

This sure has been a lengthy review, I apologize for that but I really wanted to let you know my feelings and how much I love your writing. I truly do hope you check your reviews for this fic even though you have not updated in about 3 years. Honestly, I do understand that life moves on. However, I want to sincerely thank you with all my heart for writing The Isle and for The Secrets Between. I can only hope that one day you might suddenly hear Akatsuki no Kurama or pass by a jewellery store that holds a ring very similar to a certain favourite blue-haired character of ours had given to a feisty blonde character that we all adore and I hope you suddenly think of Athrun and Cagalli as well as Kira and Lacus and all the other wonderful characters you included in this fic especially Epstein, the twins, and Ko and feel the urge to continue writing The Secrets Between.

I wish you all the best,
Shuqin
ivanhoeslady chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Three yrs later and im still here. Please update! Private nuisance too please
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Update please :)
I hope that Athrun, Cagalli, the twins, the secretary and Kaye will be reunited again :)
Will Cagalli have a baby soon? ;)
(Alex and Aiden?)
dinah chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
Oh gosh! This is wonderful. Ive read this before and decided to reread just to get on with what is happening to Athrun and Cagalli and the other characters prior to the isle. Whilst reading I was worried that Athrun might just go and leave Cagalli again to aid the isle dwellers especially his former aides. Putting into account Lady Rochester's claims in the court, and some other civil problems that the isle is currently facing. But if this is what it takes for my most loved couple to go up against then ill be willingly welcome the dramas that are about to come. Your style of writing is so meticulous and well planned and the dialogues between each characters are perfectly executed. It is more like a dream come true to have Athrun and Cagalli back in the screen although it is only a fanfiction and an au. But still a lovely dream for a fan like me. So thank you for your wonderful writings. I cant commend more as i myself have a very limited vocabulary. Ill be looking forward to have the continuation to this story.
Summerain chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Wthrun is sooo sweet, i really love this side of him, they seem so carefree.
Usako Hoshino chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Hey there!

Time has passed by so quickly and when I ever think of fanfiction my mind comes back to the times when I was still a Secondary school student thirsty for updates and reading fics into the middle of the night. My face cringes whenever I think of the rather terrible, senseless fangirling reviews I've churned out over the years but my passion for fanfiction is still burning.

Perhaps time has dulled our feelings or our duties is weighing us down more and more (I feel both of this so much now T_T) but I truly wish to see some sort of update, or maybe some information about all the wonderful stories of yours? (:

Even if you may no longer be working on it any further, or it's still on a long dramatic hiatus due to life (oh sigh) or it's being churned out at the speed of 10 words per day, I wish to know more about it. Of course, it's all up to you, and if you do not wish to disclose any information, it's fine with me(:

But the stories of Athrun and Cagalli you've create will always stay with me (especially if I ever try to take up writing one, hahas)

Cheers and wishing you all the best for your future endeavours

Usako
xtsukki chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
I'm guessing this isn't completed as of yet, I'll patiently wait. As for the review; it's definitely a sequel- I'm wondering if the media and the people of orb would ever accept Athrun. I hope Athrun doesn't go back to the Isle even though there's a lot of problems there- it's too bad that the twins separated.
Mon chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON THIS FIC TT_TT
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
please update soon...don't let it unfinished...its been 2 years already...please update soon.
Temkin Beck chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Noooooo! Where's the next chapter? Has this been abandoned? Why! Noooooo! T.T
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Hello there! 'The Isle' has lead me here and I have to say, I have love your work. It is one of the most detailed works I have ever read in FanFiction. Two thumbs up! Looking forward for the next update!
xx2991xx chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Glad that you brought back the twins and Epstein.. Wondering what went on when Athrun met up with them?

It's really nice to read your story, you're meticulous and think of every possible avenue. Your story has many o.c. but doesn't deter ppl from getting interested in them. Not too detailed that it get boring.

I think you already plan out your story, hope to see the next chapter soon!
meydoyle chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I want the next chapter :-) ;-)
Eri chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Hi!
I love your Gundam Seed fanfics! I've recently become addicted to The Isle and was overjoyed that there is a sequel
I really hope that the wedding will pull through and that no glitch will ever happen unlike the in the series where there was no closure re the AsuCaga pairing. :( *sighs*