Reviews for The Secrets Between
MaVON'ick chapter 7 . 5/1
please update soon PP! love ur stories
Ladycagalli1804 chapter 4 . 2/7
Why do I have this feeling that athrun and cagalli will never have a child? Cagalli will be pregnant but she will suffer from miscarriage due to stress of the people not wanting to accept their child, then they will officially adopt Ko and Ko will be their heir. Dunno. Im not sure if it just me. But theres something in this chapter that gives me the feels of what will happen next. Gosh I hope im wrong
Ladycagalli1804 chapter 3 . 2/6
i really love the "im home" line, im bursting with happiness knowing that athrun finally found a place he can call home, That everthing he went through was worth it. Please...i beg you let athrun and cagalli marry.. At least in this story, it may never happen in the series but please at least in this story make them husband and wife.
Ladycagalli1804 chapter 2 . 2/6
Gawd! Im grinning like a fool at work! This chapter is so nice, so nice that it scares me, Ive been your fan for a very long time, and I know that when you write happy moments i know that challenging moments for the main character will follow. Ive re read this story more than 50 times, the isle and this one. You never fail to give the "feels". Its 2018 and im still waiting for the 8th chapter. Btw, im still waiting for the private nuisance update. Hahahaha
Hinataluver3 chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh my gosh! I didn't think anything could be better than The Isle but this sequel is amazing! So sad that you haven't update in a long time, really hope you haven't given up on this story - keep AsuCaga alive!
gialac chapter 7 . 1/10
Gah! Don’t leave us hanging ! It’s so good! Please update soon!
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I hope you continue this story too.. really really hopes...
kaikai0818 chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Dear puzzlepuzzle,

First of all I just want to say AHHH I just marathoned all of The Isle and The Secrets Between in a span of 5 days and I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever! I enjoyed every little bit and I am in awe of your writing style, your attention to detail, and how your writing's able to give me butterflies one second and then really genuinely feel the frustration and sorrow of the characters the next.

I've read The Isle a few years back and I thought that this time around, since I've read it before, it wouldn't be as good as the first time but it definitely was. I honestly and truly love this fic with all my heart!

Getting into more of the specifics, the way you portray Athrun and Cagalli's characters is just amazing. When I first read the fic I thought to myself, 'would Athrun really bring Cagalli to an island and make her stay for 6 months?'. I told myself that I couldn't picture it but after finishing The Isle, I definitely think that every thing that happened could definitely have happened in the anime. Athrun would protect Cagalli from harm at all costs, even if the whole galaxy turned against him for it - and he'd be okay with it, as long as it meant that Cagalli was safe.

One of my favourite parts in The Isle was when Kira told Yzak the story of what had happened at Cagalli's birthday and how he had gotten her to speak again. As I was reading it I thought to myself, 'Kira's kinda revealing something REALLY personal here' and though I do think that Kira and Yzak definitely have mutual respect and trust in one another (not to mention that I think they're definitely good friends despite everything that's happened) I just wasn't sure about Kira sharing something that personal about his twin with another just because it seems that Kira tends to get very protective of Cagalli. But oh how wrong I was to doubt Kira for even a second! Of course I think there's nothing wrong with telling Yzak what happened but of course Kira had a greater motive for telling him! Of course he understood that this wasn't just a kidnapping like everyone else around him says but that there was something beyond that at play! And that if it really had been Athrun like Kira suspects, then Athrun would allow Cagalli to write a letter back to Kira because in the end, everything Athrun does, he does thinking of Cagalli. I truly applaud you for this scene and many many others as often times I would stop reading, marvel at your deep understanding of the characters and the way you're able to express it through words alone, then keep on reading.

This sure has been a lengthy review, I apologize for that but I really wanted to let you know my feelings and how much I love your writing. I truly do hope you check your reviews for this fic even though you have not updated in about 3 years. Honestly, I do understand that life moves on. However, I want to sincerely thank you with all my heart for writing The Isle and for The Secrets Between. I can only hope that one day you might suddenly hear Akatsuki no Kurama or pass by a jewellery store that holds a ring very similar to a certain favourite blue-haired character of ours had given to a feisty blonde character that we all adore and I hope you suddenly think of Athrun and Cagalli as well as Kira and Lacus and all the other wonderful characters you included in this fic especially Epstein, the twins, and Ko and feel the urge to continue writing The Secrets Between.

I wish you all the best,
Shuqin
ivanhoeslady chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Three yrs later and im still here. Please update! Private nuisance too please
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Update please :)
I hope that Athrun, Cagalli, the twins, the secretary and Kaye will be reunited again :)
Will Cagalli have a baby soon? ;)
(Alex and Aiden?)
dinah chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
Oh gosh! This is wonderful. Ive read this before and decided to reread just to get on with what is happening to Athrun and Cagalli and the other characters prior to the isle. Whilst reading I was worried that Athrun might just go and leave Cagalli again to aid the isle dwellers especially his former aides. Putting into account Lady Rochester's claims in the court, and some other civil problems that the isle is currently facing. But if this is what it takes for my most loved couple to go up against then ill be willingly welcome the dramas that are about to come. Your style of writing is so meticulous and well planned and the dialogues between each characters are perfectly executed. It is more like a dream come true to have Athrun and Cagalli back in the screen although it is only a fanfiction and an au. But still a lovely dream for a fan like me. So thank you for your wonderful writings. I cant commend more as i myself have a very limited vocabulary. Ill be looking forward to have the continuation to this story.
Summerain chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Wthrun is sooo sweet, i really love this side of him, they seem so carefree.
Usako Hoshino chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Hey there!

Time has passed by so quickly and when I ever think of fanfiction my mind comes back to the times when I was still a Secondary school student thirsty for updates and reading fics into the middle of the night. My face cringes whenever I think of the rather terrible, senseless fangirling reviews I've churned out over the years but my passion for fanfiction is still burning.

Perhaps time has dulled our feelings or our duties is weighing us down more and more (I feel both of this so much now T_T) but I truly wish to see some sort of update, or maybe some information about all the wonderful stories of yours? (:

Even if you may no longer be working on it any further, or it's still on a long dramatic hiatus due to life (oh sigh) or it's being churned out at the speed of 10 words per day, I wish to know more about it. Of course, it's all up to you, and if you do not wish to disclose any information, it's fine with me(:

But the stories of Athrun and Cagalli you've create will always stay with me (especially if I ever try to take up writing one, hahas)

Cheers and wishing you all the best for your future endeavours

Usako
xtsukki chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
I'm guessing this isn't completed as of yet, I'll patiently wait. As for the review; it's definitely a sequel- I'm wondering if the media and the people of orb would ever accept Athrun. I hope Athrun doesn't go back to the Isle even though there's a lot of problems there- it's too bad that the twins separated.
Mon chapter 1 . 6/10/2014