Reviews for Apologies
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
It would have been nice if the real Lily had seen the Marauders for what they really were the way she did in this story.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
awesome story lov it really cute
stuff455 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I don't think this really works. I think you have to understand, the reason Lily rejected Severus so thoroughly in the book was not just because of this one incident-it had been building for years as he befriended those who looked down on muggleborns and harbored aspirations to become DEs. Lily knew that Severus also held prejudices against muggleborns in general, but made an exception for her (she pointed out that he called everyone else of her birth a mudblood). She could only tolerate that for so long, and this was the last straw. Therefore, I find it hard to believe that here, she would forgive him because he brought her a pretty trinket. Which brings me to another point. A charm necklace? We're given plenty of indication that Severus has an impoverished background, and besides, it's so against his character. Actually, this story reminds me of a Simpsons episode where senior citizens are being shown Gone with the Wind. At the end, Rhett Butler's lines are dubbed over so that his last lines are not "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn," but rather, "Frankly, my dear, I love you. Let's remarry." You see? Doesn't work.
AllTheCoolNamesAreTaken chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Beautiful
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
one word: brilliant. Another chap? I'd sure love to see James' reaction!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Ah, I like this Lily a lot better than the real one. :)