Reviews for Help us, Professor Kokonoe!
Fireminer chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
An enjoyable read. Too bad that I discovered it late.
Evening chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Yes. As a philosopher had said. Everything is related to sex except sex itself
Evening chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Thx for the ideas of torture!
SanguisAnima chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Too bad, I enjoyed Kokonoe's version more than Rachel's. It also gave me some ideas on how to write them on my crossover... Oh well.
Sanguis out for now.
Grey Muji chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
This is decent...
Tod 1166 chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
Aww, can't ya do just one BlazBlue x Guilty Gear crossover, pleaaase? :D
SplenTheNebula chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
Hey professer weird yoy were able to detect a rift in the space time continuum can you build a machine to jump through it without damageing the rift space andtime or your self
Salon's-Hopes chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Hi Kokonoe!

I have these questions

-Watching triumph the insult comic dog, stupid fun; right?

-After reading that Rachel can only save Ragna, It's clear she's doing more harm than good. Bang's nox and Carl's memories not being effected by the time-loops are the main tickets to save the world - and as much as I hate to say it - TROLLZAMA is much better: he saved the world from the gods destroying it! Do you agree with me?

-Have you tried to replaced Tager's Close-ranged skills with a All-rounder skills (Lazars floating from his back via anti-grav, Rocket-propelled dashing and triple-jumps (powerful rockets at that), and assignment-based elements (Soak, then Zap))?
Warrior of The Healing Flame chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Professor Kokonoe

Okay , well here's my questions

1)What would be the result of lovebody swapping between blazblue and guilty gear?

2) What are the odds of Valkenhayn/Nine?

and

3) You have any feeling for Tager?

that's all ProK.
Warrior of The Healing Flame chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
Dear Professor K

1) What would happen if Ragna found out that Hazama is the father of Saya's child?

2) Which vs theme is better childish killer or x-matic?

3) What are the odds that Tsubaki and Litchi will ever rebel against the N.O.L?

Alright that's all, Warrior of The Healing Flame
Jlargent chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
With Blazblue CS: Extended coming out Relius is a playable character and with the reblanancing of the system what do you expect out of the changes?
LeoBane chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
Dear Professor Kokonoe,

Alright, I apologize for my ranty questions before. I have this feeling you might find them personally insulting, so I apologize again.

Now, then, I was wondering, what is your and Miss Rachel's (if she's available, that is. If not, I'd like to know what you think she might think) opinons on rap? Now, I'm pretty sure we know what Miss Rachel thinks, seeing as how she can't appreciate the art and beauty of anything outside whatever time period her cultural upbringing is from, but I am curious. And I have this feeling you might be thinking it's about people all talking about how great they are, without any appreciation for the flow and rhythm of rap, which is essentially sped-up poetry, but I would dearly love to be proven wrong. Especially since the game's soundtrack is a metal-based one.

Oh, and is Mr. Hakumen going to be coming back to life, by any chance? Since I would like to ask, did he ever need to learn how to draw that long sword of his or did the sheath have that easy-access slot already built in?

And for Makoto, have you played Batman: Arkham City yet? I beat it in two days, and would loooove to discuss the game with you.

Or not, if you're too busy.

Lots of love, LeoBane

P.S.- I hadn't realized I used one of my other aliases when I wrote my last letter. Sorry about that.
LeoBane chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
Dear Professor Kokonoe,

I read through each blog post to make sure that none of my questions were already answered. Fortunately, that isn't the case.

1. I noticed a few chapters back that poor Hakumen committed seppuku due to you telling him that Ragna was out to save the world, yet Hakumen was out to kill him, thus making him evil, so I consider that seppuku a waste. Now, if my knowledge of BlazBlue canon isn't off, since I haven't played the games due to the stores not having them, I thought Mr. Ragna the Bloodedge was simply destroying NOL bases hunting for Terumi? I don't recall him ever trying to free innocents from the NOL. As a matter of fact, I think that the Librarium gets unfairly depicted. Sure, the organization can be a bunch of dicks, but has any fan seriously thought of what would happen if they weren't there to provide protection or regulation on Ars Magus? Most of the people working there are simply innocent folks earning a paycheck. How come the fact that Terumi and Carl's pappy happen to be in the organization as well mean that the whole Librarium is full of nothing but evil monsters? I find that unfair, and I've yet to meet fans of, say, Ragna, who don't forget about the fact that he can be a prick a lot of the time. With good reason, mind you, given everything that's happened, but the fact remains I haven't found any fans of him or anyone else that fight the supposed "oppression" of the NOL who acknowledge whatever genuine faults they have along with their good aspects. Which brings me to my next question...(sorry if this first one is too long. If need be, you can just ignore it if you want, seeing as how it's rather ranty)

2. You've said that one of the best ways to piss off Terumi is to ignore him, right? Well, what confuses me is the fact that while you do say this, you are prepared to nuke Kagutsuchi to kill him. Isn't that a bit odd in the least to you? Granted, you are from Sector 7, so you oppose the NOL, so I don't expect an unbiased answer, but I'm in the same boat as Hakumen on this. Doesn't the fact that you're willing to go that far mean that you kind of believe that he's worth the loss of millions of innocent lives? And also, isn't it even a bit selfish-seeming to you, to sacrifice those innocents just to claim one kill? Granted, it is Terumi, but that's kind of going overboard, isn't it? Oh, yes, and relating to the first question, I don't know too many people who sympathize with poor Doctor Litchi more than you. After all, you're fighting Terumi, and she's on his side out of desperation, something that you helped in increasing, given you didn't try to help her. It's weird, ma'am. (Oh, yeah, you don't have to answer this, either, since it's also ranty again. But I shouldn't have to tell you what you already know, right?)

Sincerely, Johnny Gaddar

P.S.- I hear that this name is a bit of a popular pimp name in India, I think. Just, er, don't get me confused with those other Johnnies.
Fluffy Tails chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
Dear Kokonoe,

I have a few questions for you, if you mind. First, I'm a little curious. If your companions were to switch with rachel's for a week (Tager and Makoto/Lambda with Nago and Gii), how would you cope with it?

And also, What character would you think is your Guilty Gear equivelent? (There's are obvious cases such as Sol/Ragna and Ky/Jin)

And lastly, If you are the offspring of Two of the Six Heroes, Jubei and Nine, Why is it that you don't retain any of their powers?

Sincerly, Fluffy~
Erik Howlett chapter 15 . 9/30/2011
Dear Kokonoe,

Thank you so much for putting this blog together and for answering all of our questions like this. For a fan of BlazBlue and the world in which it's set, this is truly an enjoyable read, and very amusing. Plus, I like how much more laid back your blog is in comparison to Rachel's. For some reason, I'm more comfortable posing questions to you than I would be her.

Now, on to said questions:

1.) In one of your previous blog entries, you said that- in regards to Rule 63- making Tager into a woman wouldn't be totally possible. I would think that someone of your incredible scientific talent and mischevious nature wouldn't be one to give up on a good prank that easily. Since Tager is- or all intents and purposes- a cyborg, wouldn't it be possible to simply clone him using a DNA sample from his organics and edit out the male chromosomes, add on the cybernetic implants, and then transfer his mind into that female body? (I would imagine this body to be a bit lighter and sleek in design, kinda like She-Hulk is in comparison to her cousin.)

2.) In regards to the beaskin, what other, "species" if you will, are there. So far in the world of BlazBlue, we've only seen cat and squirrel beastkin, so are there other variations out there? And by that logic, could Valkenhayn be considered a member of the beastkin, even though he is described as a "werewolf?"

3.) Is there any credibilty to Hazama/Terumi's supposed allergy to cat dander, even though that was touched on in a "gag ending?"

4.) And the final question, where do you buy your lollipops from? I sorta doubt its anywhere near Kagutsuchi, given the fact that Tao would probably try and bum a couple off of you. (lol :P)

Thanks again for taking the time to read through these. Until next time, stay safe ou there and stay awesome! You rock, Kokonoe!

- Erik Howlett.