Reviews for Separation Anxiety
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Beautiful. No one ever talks about how Desmond feels as if he has lived these lives. I love this
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Great story! I never thought that getting in and out of the Animus might cause Desmond pain. Thank you!
Kyrara chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Great. Now I have a phantom-headache. Speaks for the quality of your story though! I wonder what Shaun was thinking at the end...
Terikel chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Wow, this was brillant. Poor Desmond :(
electra2pandora chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
You are a great writer. Please, please, please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Beautiful prose. You've really captured the essence of the bleeding effect. Love it!
Sivy chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love it, are you thinking about continuing the story?

I hope so!
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
She is so stuck in one body and one time.

That just got to me real bad. Reaaal bad. Just so... Striking. This whole thing gave me goosebumps. I simply loved this piece and your exploration of Desmond dealing with the bleeding effect. I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This fic is awesome
MEM-SEV chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
A: Wonderful story, really. You really captured the essence of it all.

B: I'm not sure Desmond is insane.I Know that sounds a bit weird, given the other reviews, but I never really saw Des as actually insane. As he says, they are his memories too, and who are we but archives of memories, built up over years and moulded by the events as we recall them? How Can Des be insane, when that is all he is, a person who remembers being Altäir, Ezio, and Desmond? A bit unorthodox, certainly. Insane, no.

C: I loved this story, even as it gave me slight chills. Desmonds anxiety is tangible.
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh man I think I have a headache! I totally got sucked into this, you make Desmond so real, and I feel so bad for him...whoever he may be... I liked the little twister at the end that Ezio has a headache, or was it really just Desmond? Mmmm! Love it! Thanks for posting this wonderful little delight!
Everbright chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is my favorite bleeding effect story. It really makes it clear that Desmond is traveling time w/o the animus pushing him along, and illustrates his unwilling detachment from all solid reality. People lose time when they have seizures,you know, it's as scary as hell.
A Beautiful Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Gah! That was SO amazing! Desmond never struck me as a colourful sort of character, and you've just brought him to life! Well done :D
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wow, just wow. That was not what I was expecting but I am glad. That was how that game should have been.
tanyart chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
oh man, I have this weakness for Desmond going insane like this. It breaks my heart, but in a good way. More than that, I really like the portrayal of the rest of the modern crew- Rebecca's half-attentive cheerfulness and Shaun's genuinely overall dickishness was spot on. You have totally made my morning with this. Thank you!