Reviews for The Tano Trials
Glowsquid chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
MORE! This is an awesome Fanfic
XLRY chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
All right, I don't want to go fanboy crazy right away but THIS WAS FRIGGIN' AWESOME. It gripped me immediately, and I'm already set for the rest of the journey. It was very strange, the sympathy I felt for Ahsoka was very different from the kind of sympathy I would expect to feel from this kind of character. And of course the way it was closed was very nice.

Congratulations,

D. Alexander

P.S.- Everybody reading this review, I GRAHAM YESTERDAY. And yes, he's more awesome than you could ocnceive.
Panthermonspartner chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Can you please please put up more chapters? I am really interested in this story and I am enjoying so far.
Evil Tree chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Nice new chapter

Even isolated from the whole galaxy Ahsoka still keeps her personality

Ahh, Midichloriens, you either love them or hate them

Good to see Ahsoka hasnt lost her touch and beating Luke Skywalker with ease is oddly satisfiying to watch

Please update soon :D

(P.S. Nice chapter title :D)
Fox Scarlen chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
This is great! I'm really liking the story so far! Can't wait for the next update, and keep up the good work!
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
whoa whoa

wait, so is anakin skywalker dead, along with captain rex and evryone elsa, what just happened, i have no idea what

plz answer
lady gaga chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
heh nice

"Someone's watching?" he asked himself in concern, covering his mouth with a hand, "If it's a sentient species I should try to contact it."

He straightened up, jumped out of the cockpit and walked slowly towards the tree line, a hand near his light saber, when a figure appeared in front of him out of nowhere.

It was taller than he was, and clearly female, wearing a form fitting, brown shirt and pants that covered the entire body. In addition, the figure had a brown hood that completely concealed her overly large head. Luke's skin prickled as he stared at her and she stared back.

There was something…predatory about the stance, leaning forward on her toes, the arms held at the ready without a thought. Through the gloves he could see the fingers curled into claws.

What presence, he thought, I think it's the Force I'm sensing, but it's like it's sleeping. Not concealed, not even weak…just difficult to get a hold on. He swallowed and said, "Do you speak Basic?"

The figure laughed quietly, ironically, before it relaxed in an instant. The feet fell back into an ordinary stance, and the arms were put down at her sides, the fingers straightening out.

"Do you?" The voice was mellow, flowing. It washed over him in a way he had never felt before. Or perhaps he had…when he first met Leia had been something similar.

"That's a relief," he said, not quite believing it himself, "then we don't have to fight."

"Yes," she said sardonically, "It is true you don't need to have your ass handed to you." But then she twitched, as if something told her that she shouldn't have said that.

He blinked.

hoho luke u gunna take that? i didnt think so
Queen chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Off to a very interesting start! The Ahsoka/Luke interaction is fascinating to play out, and I love how she's working to address some of the gaps in Luke's knowledge. Also, the mention of four decades - how old is Ahsoka, and how does that fit? The reunion with R2 was great, too.

Looking forward to more!
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Your writing style is really quite amazing, you portray the scene really well

I hope to read more soon
MissAzuka chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I believe there is only one word i can say here, Bravo.
Evil Tree chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Nice prolouge

Very mysterious and thick with detail

That line about physics being weaker than her reget was very poetic

Nice detail on the confusion of air and sound in space

Qui-Gon Jinn and Ahsoka meeting, that I have to say is a first, one with a lot of potential

Please update soon :D
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Very good so far, can't wait to read some more

It's not going to be an Anisoka is it?

Update again soon please
reulte chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
... one that had no hold over the physics of the universe just as physics had no hold on it….

Wow! What a fantastic phrase for a fantastic concept.

Wonderfully written; looking forward to more.
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Awesome beginning! Keep it up!
lady gaga chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
nice i look forward to chapter one