Reviews for Fair Trade
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 11/3
This is a great story so far. I love it. Although, I think that Harry would already know that Severus is missing form the house by the way of the floo. Maybe when Harry comes to collect Severus he would be willing to tell Severus and Albus his plans for the other slaves that he and his friends are going to purchase. I hope that you'll be able to update soon.
brightflare chapter 4 . 7/29
Very good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
whitehound chapter 4 . 6/23
Ah, we need more of this. Of course Harry is planning to protect all the slaves, although some of them are presumably dangerous and will still need some form of containment. This is an interesting and original take on the Harry-buys-Snape-to-protect-him theme - Harry is doing the Right Thing by Snape but in this AU timeline where he hasn't seen Snape's memories, he still doesn't actually like him and doesn't want to talk to him, so Snape doesn't know what's going on.

The elves are also very interesting and well done, especially the dialogue about punishment. Few people notice that despite his harshness to prisoners, Barty Crouch Snr *wasn't* a harsh master to Winky, but instead had pretty-much made her mistress of his household, as you correctly show her. His anger with her was cruel but it wasn't the anger of a control-freak thwarted but of trust betrayed, after she had nagged him into taking his son to the game and had then wimped out of the arrangement she herself had insisted on, with near-disastrous consequences.

My only quibble is that, as usual in fanfiction, this setup grossly exaggerates the extent to which the Dursleys abused Harry (it's established in the books that he wasn't beaten, was usually fed the same as the rest of the family, his cupboard was the size of a small room and wasn't locked, there's no evidence he was routinely given chores etc etc) - but I guess you need that fanon version of the Dursleys to make the plot work, and in any case it's a given that the Prophet would exaggerate the Dursleys' moderate physical neglect and severe emotional abuse of Harry into something more melodramatic anyway.
Lea chapter 4 . 4/19
very interesting story. That's pity that you have left it withs such cliffhanger for so long.

Please, consider finishing the story.
Amazing. Please upload!
daisycb chapter 1 . 1/30
Please don't leave me hanging. Finish this
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 1/15
It's sad that Snape doesn't recognize Harry's good intentions and that Dumbmledore could think such evil of Harry. I know you said this was going to be short but did you intend to leave this cliffhanger?
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 1/15
It's so sad that Snape can't recognize the good that Harry is doing or that Dumbledore would think such e
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 1/8
are you gong to finish this story? its really good so far. :)
Daniella chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Wow, the Wzarding world is being ruthless. What a terrible situation! At least Harry is trying to make a difference. I loof forward to your updates!
Skendo chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
This is a really good fic :) please complete it! Such a brilliant cliff-hanger :D Also Sooo lovin' the Elves lol Cute!
Outasync chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Interesting start, and good set-up for the characters as they would be a few years older. I kniw you're still around, so I hope that you might finish this story yet.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 4 . 4/16/2014

fue hermosa la revelaciĆ³n de Dumbludore sobre Severus

buen finc
Imagination94 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
oo i am intrigued. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Silverstargirl chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Oh, I so want to know what happens next...! Sadly, I know that there is little hope of me ever knowing. -pouts- Oh well, I will just have to assume that Severus misunderstands and Harry, who knows what it is like to be treated like a slave, is actually trying to save the former death eaters. Bloody hero-complex strikes again! :D