Reviews for Fair Trade
Amazing. Please upload!
daisycb chapter 1 . 1/30
Please don't leave me hanging. Finish this
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 1/15
It's sad that Snape doesn't recognize Harry's good intentions and that Dumbmledore could think such evil of Harry. I know you said this was going to be short but did you intend to leave this cliffhanger?
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 1/15
It's so sad that Snape can't recognize the good that Harry is doing or that Dumbledore would think such e
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 1/8
are you gong to finish this story? its really good so far. :)
Daniella chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Wow, the Wzarding world is being ruthless. What a terrible situation! At least Harry is trying to make a difference. I loof forward to your updates!
skendo chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
This is a really good fic :) please complete it! Such a brilliant cliff-hanger :D Also Sooo lovin' the Elves lol Cute!
Outasync chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Interesting start, and good set-up for the characters as they would be a few years older. I kniw you're still around, so I hope that you might finish this story yet.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Wow!

fue hermosa la revelaciĆ³n de Dumbludore sobre Severus

buen finc
Imagination94 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
oo i am intrigued. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Silverstargirl chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Oh, I so want to know what happens next...! Sadly, I know that there is little hope of me ever knowing. -pouts- Oh well, I will just have to assume that Severus misunderstands and Harry, who knows what it is like to be treated like a slave, is actually trying to save the former death eaters. Bloody hero-complex strikes again! :D
Shathar chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
I just found this and love it! Any intentions of finishing it?
01asdf chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Great start. Update pls?
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
This is a wonderful wonderful story. I have to wonder how long it will take for Dumbledore and Severus to realize that harry doesn't want to hurt the death eaters, well that is what I am thinking as that isn't the type of person that Harry is. It is really rather sad that Dumbledore immediately thought that Harry was planing to hurt Severus. I eagerly await more of this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I would absolutely LOVE to know what happens next! Actually, take that back, I NEED to know what happens next! Could you Please, Please, Please upload more! I've read this story so many times and almost have it memorized and yet each time I get to the end of this chapter the suspense absolutely kills me!
Please Upload!