Reviews for One Perfect Night
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
... and one perfect story! I love your habit of using very descriptive language; one of my favorite lines was the one about the "essential Tony and Ziva bouquet". Now, that certainly kicks the imagery facet of my brain awake!

I completely adored the way you portrayed Tony and Ziva, especially how Tony was unable to sleep because he could practically feel the humming buzz of Ziva's brain going into overdrive. Very sweet, the way he constantly consoles her as she frets over where they're going and how breaking rule 12 will change everything. The two were quite in character.

This was an amazingly fluffy piece with just the right touch of angst and *fans self* hot Tiva allusions to satiate my needy, FF-craving appetite. More, please? :D
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Welcome back. I have so missed your stories.

Fine job as always.

I really enjoyed how well Tony knew Ziva and calmed her with such simple lines and actions. Great job on keeping Ziva, Ziva while still delivering a journey into her possible thought processes if this were to happen.

Would be interesting to have a reaction piece on how the team did take it when they found out.

Looking forward to more from your muse in the future hopefully.
mia58 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I was recently thinking of sending you a PM asking why we hadn't been graced with a story from in so long. Needless to say, I was very happy to see the alert.

Loved it. Ziva was so Ziva. The first line was quite amusing. Don't know if I read too much into it, but, I found hidden meaning that made it all the more enjoyable.

Thank your muse and tell her to get back to work. We want more! Lol
zatl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
aww. :) Cute. 3
thalia01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very cute and sweet! I enjoyed... hope it continues!
hundan chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Loved it! I can really see this as something that would happen, you write these two so well. Great, great, great it was perfect.
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was amazing. I loved it :)
Belker chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Aaaah, so very lovely! 'Ziva, stop thinking so much' :)
Ryalin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I was so worried that we had seen the last of your gifted writing. Thank you so much for kicking your muse into gear and giving us this wonderful story. What a beautiful, amazingly intimate, and very 'real' story about these two people taking that highly anticipated next step.
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I'm so happy that your muse came out of hiding for this piece. It was really great. I can totally imagine it happening too, if only tptb would let it...
oxcaitymariexo chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Yay! I knew you would have a story in you soon! I always love to read about Ziva having feelings and thinking! And how sweet was Tony? Good Job!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
So happy to see something from you. Awesome job!
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Love, love, love. So potent, really. And I'm so glad to see a story from you. I hope your muses will come out to play more often.
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oh, love, you made me smile with that. Really, really smile. I feel good now, and yeah, I can picture it, just like that. Wonderful. *happysighs*
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
OMG! You wrote. Biggest suprise ever when my inbox beeped (I even took a break)

What a wonderful piece. That was romantic but not OTT. And very in character, Ziva would definately be the one to think of the consequences.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2