Reviews for One Perfect Night
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Welcome back. I have so missed your stories.

Fine job as always.

I really enjoyed how well Tony knew Ziva and calmed her with such simple lines and actions. Great job on keeping Ziva, Ziva while still delivering a journey into her possible thought processes if this were to happen.

Would be interesting to have a reaction piece on how the team did take it when they found out.

Looking forward to more from your muse in the future hopefully.
mia58 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I was recently thinking of sending you a PM asking why we hadn't been graced with a story from in so long. Needless to say, I was very happy to see the alert.

Loved it. Ziva was so Ziva. The first line was quite amusing. Don't know if I read too much into it, but, I found hidden meaning that made it all the more enjoyable.

Thank your muse and tell her to get back to work. We want more! Lol
zatl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
aww. :) Cute. 3
thalia01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very cute and sweet! I enjoyed... hope it continues!
hundan chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Loved it! I can really see this as something that would happen, you write these two so well. Great, great, great it was perfect.
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was amazing. I loved it :)
Belker chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Aaaah, so very lovely! 'Ziva, stop thinking so much' :)
Ryalin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I was so worried that we had seen the last of your gifted writing. Thank you so much for kicking your muse into gear and giving us this wonderful story. What a beautiful, amazingly intimate, and very 'real' story about these two people taking that highly anticipated next step.
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I'm so happy that your muse came out of hiding for this piece. It was really great. I can totally imagine it happening too, if only tptb would let it...
oxcaitymariexo chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Yay! I knew you would have a story in you soon! I always love to read about Ziva having feelings and thinking! And how sweet was Tony? Good Job!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
So happy to see something from you. Awesome job!
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Love, love, love. So potent, really. And I'm so glad to see a story from you. I hope your muses will come out to play more often.
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oh, love, you made me smile with that. Really, really smile. I feel good now, and yeah, I can picture it, just like that. Wonderful. *happysighs*
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
OMG! You wrote. Biggest suprise ever when my inbox beeped (I even took a break)

What a wonderful piece. That was romantic but not OTT. And very in character, Ziva would definately be the one to think of the consequences.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2