Reviews for Smile Again
This story made me cry like a bitch. I applaud you my friend.
I never been into the romantic stuff but this story really warmed my heart, also never shipped Xion with Vanitas, and I don't see how it would work , but you made seem perfect. And I almost forgot that I was reading a Kingdom Hearts fanfic too! This story was so good, it seemed like its own book!
You've got a lot of talent, and I hope you pursue this talent to a career, maybe not as a pianist, (Lol), but as a writer! Of course you are free to pursue your own dreams, you don't have have to be a writer unless you want to be, there's a world full of opportunities out there! Take them! Anyways sorry for rambling. Beautiful story! Thumbs up! 10/10! Keep up the awesome work! And to anyone reading this... Have a great day!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Can you put the POV's on here so we can read them? There's no longer access to chococrepes to read them. If you even still get on here
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
I LOVE THIS! But how do I read the deviantart stuff?
shoang chapter 21 . 7/11/2015
Rereading this four years later and it still manages to make my heart flutter. Managed to forget the ending somehow and had myself freaking out about the possibility of a not happy ending. Thank you for writing this story, one of my favorites in the past and still one of my favorites now.
Reincarnations chapter 21 . 2/23/2015
I was seriously on the edge of tears because I was afraid they weren't getting together. Loved it!
Reincarnations chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
I read up to this chapter last night when I was supposed to being doing my homework. I was late on my work and I got in trouble. I regret nothing.
Mackenzie chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
OH MY GOD! This is going to be like Something Borrowed all over again.
animewarrior9 chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
I swear you could make this into a movie and I would cry, I never cry
This is one of the most beautifully realistic and perfect things I have ever read
Thank you for doing a wonderful story about my OTP
If you ever write another story about them please tell me
NaturistElisaXII chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
I'm in love with this story. It's just so amazing and I love VanShion! It's sad I've finished reading this ... If I had an account, I would add you on my favorites list of authors :)
GuardianCarmenX chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
... I'm absolutely speechless. This story is so good! I liked how you made Vanitas say the meaning of gloxinias, it's just so ... it makes me want to squeal.
Eternal Abyss 59 chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
My heart just broke :) Lovely well written spectacular ,awesome ,seat edging ,funny ,cute ,sad, Words can't describe story. I love the ending perfect story all in all.
smileynyankurocat chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
i laugh,cry and smile when i was reading this. THIS FIC IS AWESOME! keep up the good work! D
PinkParadise23 chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
This is such a lovely story! I absolutely love it! I love this pairing! I hope you make another story about this pairing whenever possible. :)
PandaStrawberry chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Aaah, i loved the story!
Alice39 chapter 21 . 5/22/2013
Awww :((
I really loved this story that I finished it in one go!
VanitasxXion sounds sweeet :))