Reviews for Smile Again
shoang chapter 21 . 7/11
Rereading this four years later and it still manages to make my heart flutter. Managed to forget the ending somehow and had myself freaking out about the possibility of a not happy ending. Thank you for writing this story, one of my favorites in the past and still one of my favorites now.
Reincarnations chapter 21 . 2/23
I was seriously on the edge of tears because I was afraid they weren't getting together. Loved it!
Reincarnations chapter 16 . 2/23
I read up to this chapter last night when I was supposed to being doing my homework. I was late on my work and I got in trouble. I regret nothing.
Mackenzie chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
OH MY GOD! This is going to be like Something Borrowed all over again.
animewarrior9 chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
I swear you could make this into a movie and I would cry, I never cry
This is one of the most beautifully realistic and perfect things I have ever read
Thank you for doing a wonderful story about my OTP
If you ever write another story about them please tell me
NaturistElisaXII chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
I'm in love with this story. It's just so amazing and I love VanShion! It's sad I've finished reading this ... If I had an account, I would add you on my favorites list of authors :)
GuardianCarmenX chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
... I'm absolutely speechless. This story is so good! I liked how you made Vanitas say the meaning of gloxinias, it's just so ... it makes me want to squeal.
Eternal Abyss 59 chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
My heart just broke :) Lovely well written spectacular ,awesome ,seat edging ,funny ,cute ,sad, Words can't describe story. I love the ending perfect story all in all.
smileynyankurocat chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
i laugh,cry and smile when i was reading this. THIS FIC IS AWESOME! keep up the good work! D
PinkParadise23 chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
This is such a lovely story! I absolutely love it! I love this pairing! I hope you make another story about this pairing whenever possible. :)
PandaStrawberry chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Aaah, i loved the story!
Alice39 chapter 21 . 5/22/2013
Awww :((
I really loved this story that I finished it in one go!
VanitasxXion sounds sweeet :))
KyokiKyo chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
That was one of the cutest things I ever read! Thanks for making ME smile lol
You're really good at writing :)
Alyss Penedo chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
This is quite the story. If you weeded out a mess of typos and slapped some different names on the characters, this would qualify as a wonderful story even without the added bonus of being fanfiction.
In the begining, I kept mixing up my inner image of Xion with that of Namine XP No worries, your wonderful story straightened that out before the third chapter.
I like how you kept it all believable and possible, but still interesting. It was really sweet, but not too cheesy. Most people tend to screw characterization and reality in favor of throwing the pairing of their choice into the most romantic/ridiculous situations possible. While you managed to work some of those slightly far-fetched scenes in, you made it seem natural and, while sometimes unexpected, entirely possible in real life.
I originally started this simply because I hadn't read a story for this pairing yet, and I figured I might as well give it a try. Obviously, I am impressed; you do the pairing -and the romance genre as a whole- justice. I didn't want to stop reading this; unusual for me, as generally I really can't stand romance that is both fanfic-y and full of writing snarls.
You did a wonderful job with this, despite how the errors refuse to leave the chapters unscarred. So, kudos!
Nikachuxiv chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I'm still kinda confused. Why did Vani break up with Xion? But still I'm totally hooked on this story! Love it thank you for writing this!