Reviews for 009
Majin-kun chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Really good read. I'm up for having Danzo as the main antagonist, doesn't happen very often. Though he is more of a mentally strong enemy. On the raw power scale, a lot of people could defeat him. So I'm guessing you will make him stronger than in canon(he's pretty strong...just not enough compared to the rest)...like extending his Sharingan's usage time or remove the concept that they close each time he changes his fate.
I don't know bout the situation with Negi, Anya and Hanabi. They're still pretty young so I can't tell you where to go if you're planning a love triangle. I would suggest(based on their personalities) having the girl both act like Tsunderes and Negi having to deal with that crap...like a gentleman of course. But they would melt whenever he acts all mature and brave, brimming with confidence and determination.(The girls in the manga act like that, why not these two?)
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Wow...Naruto rejecting a main girl? You don't read that everyday.
Majin-kun chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
So much questions...feels like I'm reading more than one story at once.
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Holy crap...something ku-rei-zy is happening in the Elemental Nations.
Wonder what Mana saw with that eye of hers.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wow...this first chapter was amazing. Loved the big brother idea, and the assassin/protector that he is.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Planning on continuing?
NeoNazo356 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Short chapters I have no problem with. If quality suffers in lieu of longer ones, that's when I get concerned. Anyway, I wonder how Hinata will react when she sees Naruto interacting with Konoka & Setsuna, though I suppose her reaction would vary on HOW she sees the three of them interacting. Anyway, keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more.
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I assume to Evangeline having her arm ripped out is comparable to yanking off a band-aid.
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
And the emotional tension rises. Nice.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Tugged at the heartstrings. I'll read and subsequently Follow this.
theneutralite chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
kubby will kill eva if not stoped
theneutralite chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
very nice
theneutralite chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
amazing, especially for a first chapter
l1s44p chapter 6 . 3/31/2013