Reviews for little black fox
Raven Riverstorm chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Very well done :D
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Sorry I'm all behind in reviewing, I meant to say that I was glad to see you continuing with this fic. :) I like that LI's taking action and helping.
Jenny chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
I like the idea but I can hardly read it because your spelling, grammar and capitalisation are so atrocious. I can actually understand my 9 year olds little stories more easily. I dont want to offend you but please get a beta reader. Your stories are great but so hard to follow because of the spelling and the fact that hardly anyones name is capitalised. Subdual isnt even a word and friend has an I in it. Shall does not have an E on the end. thats just a couple I picked out randomly to correct.

I really hope you dont think I am too harsh and that this does not offend or discourage you.
Elisabeth chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I actually really like this. I hope you continue this quickly, 'cause I really want to see what happens next! I like that you haven't totally forgotten about the canon characters, and that (I think) you have kept them relatively IC, which is good to see.

I would suggest getting a beta reader, as there were a few mistakes in there that made it a little hard to read. But, other than that, it was good. Can't wait to read more!

Good Luck with it!

Elisabeth xx
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Congratulations on posting your story! Good to see another Acefic here; I hope you keep writing. :)

For the title, '*little* black fox'; and the teacher's name is Cheseborough; and a "skeletal soccer" in the last line seems odd. I liked how Mark was observant in figuring out that the new girl resembled Kilobyte. Though I don't usually like the extensive quoting of song lyrics in fic, I did really enjoy reading the lines you quoted; I thought choosing a beautiful folk song like that was nice. There's an interesting plot hole with Diana's age and the progress of technology, and I hope there'll be a little more explanation on how she was 'programmed' seventeen years before the series. I like some of the ideas you've got here, and how you've already started to develop the plot with Lord Fear bursting in. All the best for your future writing!