Reviews for The Circle Around the Fire
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Wonderful I just wish there was more.
jabarber69 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
I think snape recognises what harry is, and that is the mamanti (sp?) of the wierd name you gave for british isles...
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Hey great story...but why wouldnt they have just simply had dirwell bring the boy to them? the death eaters I mean?
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
I really like this story and can't wait to read what happens next.
PLEASE chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
THIS STORY IS AWESOME. PLEASE WRITE MORE?
P.S. MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN. SORRY.
The Founder chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
nice
momocolady chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
I like it
Arithmancy Master chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Well, there is the ending for book three over with before the year even starts - or is it?

I suppose that Pettigrew could always escape, as he has done before.

Maybe we'll have a time skip, depending on what else is likely to be happening.

Harry seemed to put two and two together very quickly, knowing the significance of who Pettigrew was and that it meant that Sirius was innocent.

(ok, so I said last time that there was no need to apologise for how long it takes to update. However, I do hope that it takes less than 6 months next time.
Tearful Shadows chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
Loved it. Please update soon
Stebba stud28 chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
Ohh I can't wait to read more and see what happens so please update soon I hope that they get that sniveling rat to the ministry and Sirius name clear though wether he's escaped from Azkaban or not. hope that you update soon
quenofthieves chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next!
RRW chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
You know, I had to re-read this story because I had forgotten it...What a brilliant tale...please update soon! Has it been a year since you last updated? Man after this chapter I think I will die of suspense with that cliff hanger.
latdh1 chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
is harrys pairing going to be an oc or someone from harry potter
bookivore chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Neat story.

I have to pick on your riddle, though, if someone was murdered there is no problem that the victim is not available to press charges, the court will do that, and suicide is sometimes a crime. One punishment for suicide is not to be allowed to be buried in the graveyard but somewhere else.

I know this has nothing to do with the rest of the story, just had to put in my 2 cents.
JustAThinker chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
I love this story! It's inspired me to make a new fanfic, but I feel like this idea is solely yours XP And also, I have too many to update XD

One thing that bugs me (though this is very hypocritical of me, sorry), is how fast everything seems to be going. I mean, it's only chapter 16, and we're already at 3rd year!

Other than that I love the story completely! Keep doing what you're doing :)