Reviews for End of a Journey
TheJSmooth chapter 17 . 8/13/2018
A truly beautiful story for fans of the series and this ship. You have made one of the best Street Fighter Fan-fictions on this site and you should be proud. Encore! I will definitely re-read this!
TheJSmooth chapter 16 . 8/13/2018
What an ending.
TheJSmooth chapter 15 . 8/13/2018
Akuma can't just go out like that! That's a load of crap lol I hate Bison
TheJSmooth chapter 12 . 8/13/2018
That was epic and so Street Fighter it was awesome. Great chapter!
TheJSmooth chapter 10 . 8/13/2018
This is so... good. Emotion, Intrigue and Suspense!
TheJSmooth chapter 9 . 8/13/2018
Righteous bro! Awesome chapter! If this were to be real, it would happen just like this lol
TheJSmooth chapter 8 . 8/13/2018
Good for you two! About freaking time!
TheJSmooth chapter 7 . 8/13/2018
Deep chapter. Good work I liked it. But I hate to see a girl cry... especially Chun-Li...
TheJSmooth chapter 5 . 8/13/2018
Cool chapter. I like it.
TheJSmooth chapter 4 . 8/13/2018
You're a terrible friend Ken Masters lol quit making fun of Ryu man... not cool
alwaysdoubted chapter 17 . 8/10/2018
Chapter 17 Synopsis:

I can honestly say without a doubt, echoing with all the previous readers and reviewers here, that this is possibility one of, if not the best Ryu/Chun-Li fanfics I've EVER seen. Truly a masterpiece to read from start to finish. Yes, there were some grammar errors and some things I didn't understand, but I'm not going to be picky over something frivolous like that. You truly have outdone yourself on this project. The only thing that's really missing is maybe an actual wedding between the two while their friends figure out what happened in the days following Bison's revival.

Other than, an absolute joy to read.
alwaysdoubted chapter 16 . 8/9/2018
Chapter 16 Synopsis:

Just when I thought you couldn't top the previous chapter, you just proved me wrong with this one. This final confrontation between Chun-Li and Bison is the stuff of legends. One can only imagine the thoughts of Chun-Li after seeing Bison in the flesh after all these years living under the impression that he was gone forever. Not only had he returned, Bison killed Akuma with little to no effort and nearly did the same to Ryu. Needless to say, I knew Bison would toy with his prey, making Chun-Li suffer for bringing down Shadowlaw. But with sheer will leading the way along with her deep love for Ryu, Chun-Li was able to continue fighting and did the unthinkable, destroying Bison for the last time.

Hopefully for good.

Nothing left for me to say other than... what an amazing journey this story has taken me on. Now to see how it all ties up in the end.
alwaysdoubted chapter 15 . 8/9/2018
Chapter 15 Synopsis:

Quite possibly one of the best fight scenes I've ever read on this site, bar none. Akuma and Ryu simply battered each other until the other couldn't stand, which was quite a while before that happened. Akuma isn't called the 'Master of the Fist' for nothing. Many times during the battle, I thought Ryu wouldn't even stand as his nemesis clobbered him all over the place. But I think it's safe to say that our wandering warrior wouldn't be denied as he had a promise to keep towards so many individuals, but none more important than the love of his life. Chun-Li had to have been a sprinter in High School or College in order to get to him so quickly. But the return of Bison after killing Akuma definitely threw me for a loop as I thought he was gone forever. Well, now Chun-Li has her own chance to avenge her father and partner. Though Bison has other plans in mind for the one to bring down his empire. I can tell this will be epic.
alwaysdoubted chapter 14 . 8/9/2018
Chapter 14 Synopsis:

Returning home can go one or two ways. It can give someone a sense of dread with horrid reminders of the past, or it can be the finality of a journey that ends up back where it all started, such as Ryu in this case. His fight with Alex was certainly one to behold, pitting Old School vs. New School. I think the new generation will be in good hands from this point. But now, it's the battle everyone has been waiting to see. And I know it's one I always look forward to whenever Street Fighter is mentioned.

Ryu vs. Akuma

With everything on the line.
alwaysdoubted chapter 13 . 8/9/2018
Chapter 13 Synopsis:

You know the old saying: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And that's exactly what Chun-LI was whenever dealing with a sadistic villain like Vega. Like his boss, Vega could care less for the sympathy of his victims, especially women like Chun-Li. She knows this better than anyone due to their many battles against each other. I surely thought when Vega drove Chun-Li into the ground with that Izuna Drop that she would be done for as an attack like that from high in the air could easily cause head trauma and a ruptured spine. How Chun-Li managed to even get up from that attack, I'll never know. But even with the additional damage she suffered, Chun-Li refused to lose and retaliated with a vengeance. Though I was surprised Vega gave her the whereabouts of Ryu as he takes sick glee in watching his enemies suffer. Hopefully Chun-Li can get to Japan in time before it's too late. Other than some spelling and grammar errors, this chapter was amazing.