Reviews for With a Kiss, We Fall
Sara Ivy Wolf chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Nice.
PiNKCooKieS chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
That was so freaken cute! I loved it so much. Great story, great mesh of sleeping beauty and cinderella, great great great! :3
shunnedfreak chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Such a heartwarming and pleasing fic after being forced to watch Merlin and Arthur not jump each other in the series...lol

Lovely, thanks!
Motaku1235 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
That was so dang cute that I wanted to squeeze it! XD
curvesforever chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
High pitched fangirl squees for that last part numnumnum!
NightRoseK chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Oh, god! I loved it! Simply wonderful. ;D

Morgana was just fantastic. And I love an adorable, blushing Merlin who can still hold his own if necessary. And Arthur and Merlin were just perfect together. I love me a 'happily ever after.' ;P

One thing, in chapter 1, you wrote "relived" instead of "relieved." Just so you know. :)

Fantastic as usual; well done! You should write more Merlin fics. They're always brilliant. :3

NightRoseK x
cristina reid chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
hehe i found this story cute XD
van-maniac chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Aw too cute! Very nice story fantastically written.
van-maniac chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I curse myself for not finding this story sooner. Loving it! On to the next chapter.
merlin'sdoll chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Loving the story~especially the last part~
kenken97 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Cute, really cute. Is there a sequel to this?
Pippo99 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Hi~

I love ur story soooooo much! The idea that Merlin be Lady Catrine's step-son and a nobleman as well really attracts me! And the chemistry between him and Arthur—so strong and natural and direct! That's just the thing between Arthur and Merlin, that's what I've always been absolutely certain of!

BTW, may I have the honor to translate it into Chinese? I love this story so much that I really wanna share it with my friends and lots of other Merlin fans~~
Elicullen26 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Hi!

ArcadianMaggie rec'd me this and she never misses, this was wonderful and very fairytellish and somehow the combination of all with the sense of destiny proper of Merlin works ;-)

Thx for sharing!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Very fun! Absolutely loved Morgana. Haha. Thank you! :)
DemeRain chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »