Reviews for With a Kiss, We Fall
ComradeYukitheBlackRussia chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
So i first began reading this and i was bored. Sorry. Then. Then, we got to the feast, and Morgana made her smart ass comment and then other stuff happened AND MERLIN KISSAED ARTHUR AND HE WOKE UP BEMUSED AND...AND...THEY ARE SO FRICKING IN LOVE. so by the time i got the end of this chapter, i'm sitting here banging my computer, yelling, "NO, WHAT DO YOU WANT SERVANT, GO AWAY!" and my mother is stcikign her head out of her door asking me if i'm okay. and i wasn't, until i saw you wrote another chapter.

thank you for this lovely piece of Merthur fanfic :D
Rimsha chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Beyond perfect.
GoldenVXN chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Ah. That was a very cute mash up of the fairy tales and Merlin.
Supa Fox chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
This story is amazing! The way you weaved the stories of Sleeping Beauty and Merlin together was so brilliant, and I loved that it was often laced with irony. All of the characters were written so well, and the personalities of each really shone through despite the short length of the story, which isn't easy to do. It was a very nice mixture of adventure, romance, smut, and fluff
TidusGT chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
the story was beautiful!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
FINALLY! A fanfic where Merlin and Arthur get married!
May Eve chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
What is this, my sixth review for you in as many hours? I call that courtship well and truly done. What's say you and me go run off with the hot men-characters and live happily voyeuristic lives forever after? ;)

PS. In case you didn't pick up on it, I love this. I love them all.
XamierTheNobody chapter 2 . 4/3/2011

myyaoibetch chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
One thing I found distracting was how Lady Catrine's ancestry involved someone who wasn't even born for almost three hundred years after the approximate time of King Arthur... but other than that, a well written work.
Chrysomie chapter 2 . 3/11/2011

I can't find the rigths words to tell you how much I loved this story! I'm quite sure I'll dream about it :)
Chrysomie chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Now that's frustration ! I HATE that servant _ almost as I love the boys
Beautiful Feather chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Wow. Just wow. The amount of feeling in this story is amazing. The interaction between Arthtu and Merlin is nice and fluffy. Nicely done as usual.

Pastiche Pen chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Oh, cheesy fun fairytale love... with hotness.

Thx for writing!
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Merlin is so sweet, and I wanna throttle Catrine.

I loved Morgana's lining about it being difficult to curtsy in greaves, got a solid lol.

On to the next chapter!
deezy-y chapter 2 . 2/23/2011 really know how to make a girl smile and gush...of course Merlin and Arthur helped a bit. Loved it!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »