Reviews for With a Kiss, We Fall
Pippo99 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Hi~

I love ur story soooooo much! The idea that Merlin be Lady Catrine's step-son and a nobleman as well really attracts me! And the chemistry between him and Arthur—so strong and natural and direct! That's just the thing between Arthur and Merlin, that's what I've always been absolutely certain of!

BTW, may I have the honor to translate it into Chinese? I love this story so much that I really wanna share it with my friends and lots of other Merlin fans~~
Elicullen26 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Hi!

ArcadianMaggie rec'd me this and she never misses, this was wonderful and very fairytellish and somehow the combination of all with the sense of destiny proper of Merlin works ;-)

Thx for sharing!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Very fun! Absolutely loved Morgana. Haha. Thank you! :)
DemeRain chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.
ComradeYukitheBlackRussia chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
So i first began reading this and i was bored. Sorry. Then. Then, we got to the feast, and Morgana made her smart ass comment and then other stuff happened AND MERLIN KISSAED ARTHUR AND HE WOKE UP BEMUSED AND...AND...THEY ARE SO FRICKING IN LOVE. so by the time i got the end of this chapter, i'm sitting here banging my computer, yelling, "NO, WHAT DO YOU WANT SERVANT, GO AWAY!" and my mother is stcikign her head out of her door asking me if i'm okay. and i wasn't, until i saw you wrote another chapter.

thank you for this lovely piece of Merthur fanfic :D
Rimsha chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Beyond perfect.
GoldenVXN chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Ah. That was a very cute mash up of the fairy tales and Merlin.
Supa Fox chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
This story is amazing! The way you weaved the stories of Sleeping Beauty and Merlin together was so brilliant, and I loved that it was often laced with irony. All of the characters were written so well, and the personalities of each really shone through despite the short length of the story, which isn't easy to do. It was a very nice mixture of adventure, romance, smut, and fluff
TidusGT chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
the story was beautiful!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
FINALLY! A fanfic where Merlin and Arthur get married!
May Eve chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
What is this, my sixth review for you in as many hours? I call that courtship well and truly done. What's say you and me go run off with the hot men-characters and live happily voyeuristic lives forever after? ;)

PS. In case you didn't pick up on it, I love this. I love them all.
XamierTheNobody chapter 2 . 4/3/2011

Awesome

Just...Awesome
myyaoibetch chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
One thing I found distracting was how Lady Catrine's ancestry involved someone who wasn't even born for almost three hundred years after the approximate time of King Arthur... but other than that, a well written work.
Chrysomie chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
*_*

I can't find the rigths words to tell you how much I loved this story! I'm quite sure I'll dream about it :)
Chrysomie chapter 1 . 3/11/2011